PDA

View Full Version : What is guest blogging and how to start it?

markdev
04-08-2012, 02:08 PM
I am very confused about it, that what is guest blogging, how it is important and how we start it. please share your experience and guide me step by step, and share some guest blogging sites as well.

Amy.Sarin
04-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Guest blogging is the act of contributing on someone else’s blog or inviting other bloggers to write for your blog. Its a great way of interacting with people, getting quality backlinks and building traffic.

You may invite niche webmasters to guest post on your blog. Or if you wish to contribute on a trafficable blog, you’ll have to enquire into the submission and guest posting guidelines of that particular blog. I have been using Keyword Country to find popular, related blogs to guest post on. Up for it!

ChrisDevlin
04-09-2012, 05:27 AM
I am very confused about it, that what is guest blogging, how it is important and how we start it. please share your experience and guide me step by step, and share some guest blogging sites as well.

Gust blogging is the best way to get quality contextual backlinks to your website. The following steps will helps you to know something about guest blogging,

1. Search guest blogging website related to your niche. For example, if your theme is web development. Use this search query to find web development related blogs,

"web development" "write for us"

2. Then prepare titles for your blogs.

3. Contact the blog owner and shoe the titles prepared by you. If the website owners accepts the content to post in their website for the title you suggested.

4. Prepare unique and quality content for that title and send to website owner. In that content pad the targeted keywords with anchor code and send to the website owner.

5. Your content will be published and you will get a effective backlinks from that site.

Hope this information will helps you to know something about Guest Blogging.

virtueinfo11
04-12-2012, 09:22 AM
guest blogging is good way of link building, but blog owner have to sure about all content are fresh which user are posting on site.