PDA

View Full Version : Page Rank

rooseveltlewis4
04-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Page Rank is an important factor.*****It is basically a rating system of the site from a search engine.*****A good page rank is always desirable.*****Google and Yahoo search engine page rank rating system.*****I have a website, which has a very good page rank, provided by Google.*****Recently, the PR of my site has gone from 6-8.*****My next plan is to top.*****Is there some way to do this?*****Further improve my rankings, how should I do? Some will contribute his experience with SEO?*****If you do, I would be glad to.*****I just want to last in the competition.*****Did not give me any suggestions?*****Your site ratings are very high, if you want to compete, then it will do more to spread the words, allowing users to Google search to your site and articles on the probability of very large, so your site will become stronger.*****We do not have to worry about page rank; we only need to focus more about our services and our target audience only.*****If these work alone, give us a great result, in the form of transportation, public relations and better search engine rankings.

engineeringdoc
04-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Page rank determine the designation of webpage in the search engine and it depend upon the traffic on your website so make traffic as possible as create more on the website.

04-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Page rank determine the designation of webpage in the search engine and it depend upon the traffic on your website so make traffic as possible as create more on the website.

Page rank is given to a website due to its quality content. It tells how important is your site. It has no relation with traffic. To improve PR, good content and quality back links are needed.

__________________________________________________ ___

virtueinfo11
04-12-2012, 09:16 AM
what is important? page rank or keywords ranking on search engine? which one can help you to drive traffic on your website?

robertpenningto
04-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Page Rank is the process which increases the popularity of a particular web page depending upon its keyword. As accurate the keyword will be, the more will be the web page's visibility and the higher will be its page rank.

Openxcell Inc
04-12-2012, 09:28 AM
According to me,Page rank is a factor which defines the popularity and importance of your website into different search engines.

katherineeobrya
04-12-2012, 09:53 AM
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, used by the Google Internet search engine, that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of "measuring" its relative importance within the set.

mtoagtechnology
04-13-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi,

Page rank is basically a measure how Google ranks your site, this is measured in numerics from 0 to 10 and the PR assigned with largest numerics is considered as good and fair. PR as 0 is allotted to site which has entered the queue of ranking.

Thanks

addlinkweb
04-13-2012, 09:30 AM
increase your Google ranking and page rank will increase automatically. Link building is common in search ranking and in page rank and by doing a strong link building you can achieve both things

saurabhbehl
04-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Its just your website Rating as per according to google.You can easily check page rank with many tools and even google provide you tool just each in google also you can use mozilla or chrome extensions!

ronwooden19
04-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Since these traffic options are so great that you will not wish to take a look at the other ones that are available to you. They are quite good.

johnwilson639
04-18-2012, 02:54 AM
According to me that page rank is the designation of the websites in a search engine.it's depend on a the popularity of the websites and traffic comes in that website.

willirockss
04-18-2012, 03:14 AM
Page rank is the ranking system allotted by the google to the websites which it has. Generally the page rank depends upon the keywords efficiency. To have a good page rank the keywords should be specific with the density of 5-6% per page targeting the people and thus grabbing the traffic to the website.

Stepen
04-18-2012, 04:20 AM
PageRank looks at the number of links on the page casting the "vote." Pages with more links have less weight.Which Pages with higher PageRank have more weight in "voting" with their links than pages with lower PageRank.

Harry Mark
04-18-2012, 06:18 AM
PageRank is an algorithm that Google uses to estimate the relative important of pages around the web. The basic idea behind the algorithm is the fact that a link from page A to page B can be seen as a vote of trust from page A to page B. The higher the number of links (weighted to their value) to a page, therefore, the higher the probability that such page is important.

virtueinfo11
04-21-2012, 01:40 AM
there are many comment regarding to Page Rank, i do not give much importance to PR, it can't improve any search engine ranking for our website but only show the popularity rank on internet.

adamsmorkel
04-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Page ranking is determined by the search engine and would likely depend on the traffic that your website is acquiring that is why, you should create as much traffic as you can for your website.