PDA

View Full Version : How can i Promote my website?

adamcarry
04-09-2012, 08:15 AM
How can i Promote my website?

Best Teeth Whitening (http://www.teethwhitening-review.org)
Teeth Whitening Reviews (http://www.teethwhitening-review.org)

alexclark512
04-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Everybody knows that web site promotion is vital for website success. The good news is that promoting your site boils down to two simple strategies:

Creating compelling content that site visitors and search engines 'enjoy', and
Building inbound links to your site (and repeating).

And HowIPromoteMyWebsite.com is your free guide to website promotion that shows you how to do just that.

(More advanced site promotion activities like using pay-per-click search advertising and email marketing also covered). Enjoy.

Hello, my name is Steve M Nash and I am the owner of several successful websites, and have been so since 1999.

My free promote website guide, HowIPromoteMyWebsite, covers basics like search engine optimization, building incoming links, and publishing a newsletter to more advanced subjects like using pay-per-click search engines and how to write a press release.

And if you already know the basics of website promotion, you can:

Find advanced website promotion strategies here!, or
Read how and why Harvey Segal is saying "It's Goodbye To Google"

Over the years, I've found that there are just a few 'how to promote website' strategies that you need to employ to successfully promote your website (now and in the future).

tomm
04-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Perform SEO and promote your website using Social media, as it provide great deal of targeted traffic.

aaronaddy
04-09-2012, 08:46 AM
utilize social media site such as Facebook, G+, twitter, stumbleupon and many other websites are available.

DanielChew
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM
boil down? when your website is growing some traffic and turnover with some profit then I would not use the word of boil. May consider for SEO services which will generate the traffic nor even may go through the social media such like facebook, twitter, and so on.

1paket.com
04-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Use SEO services which are provided by the companies.

sslrenewals
04-11-2012, 12:33 AM
According to me, you should use seo and smo method to promote your website. Both are fantastic way to do online marketing.

spiderswatch
04-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Don't try to do over SEO as per Google's search spam head, try to update your content as per users search query, do only natural SEO.

john515
04-11-2012, 02:27 AM
SEO is the best technique to promote a website. SEO increases the visibility of your website in search engine. It also increases the web traffic on your site.

JohnRosatti
04-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Perform on page optimization first.After that do every off page activity on the website.But use fresh content always.

Amy.Sarin
04-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Hey AdamCurry,

Banner advertising is a great way to get targeted traffic and instant gratification.

I can help you with a bespoke marketing plan. You'd be able to identify best spots to market your product/ service. With free reporting, you'll additionally be able to track results in realtime.

I'd need your Skype id/ gtalk id/ phone number to discuss further.

Cheers!

robertpenningto
04-11-2012, 06:04 AM
There are few things to be considered while promoting a website. The first step is to have a proper website. The second thing is the content regarding the website. The content should be very loud and clear. Try making the website according to the interest of the people. Third thing is to have a proper keyword by which the search engine will make it more viewed by the people. Use offline SEO system making links to your website as a signature. Offline signature deals with forum posting, article submission,blog submission etc.

GeraldNitram
04-11-2012, 06:52 AM
You can use your social media connections to help you out with your advertisements. If they share your content via their pages/walls/whatever you call them, their network will be able to see it, thus effectively expanding your range to the second degree. If the second degree happens to like it, there's a chance that you'll get through the third, and so on.

pryphpmysql
04-12-2012, 01:38 AM
I think you should do SEO and SMO because they are more better thing to promote site and also both are chargeless so you can use it easily. But main thing is that do it properly otherwise you will not get benefit.

poul111
04-12-2012, 02:35 AM
If you site is new the first of all you should submit your site on search engine and then do directory submission. these are the first thing is off site SEO i think

markdev
04-12-2012, 04:03 AM
Rather than "promoting your keywords" of forums, you should share your expertise with forum members. If the content you are "promoting" is worthwhile and relevant to forum members, you will get links. However, you should NOT post in forums just to stuff your posts with keywords and expect positive results (by users or search engines). Your content should be of value to your forum audience, otherwise it does not belong in the forum.