PDA

View Full Version : How to choose keywords for my site

mackhunt88
04-09-2012, 10:25 PM
someone please tell me what points should be kept in mind while choosing keywords for a site and what tool should i use

fashion_today
04-10-2012, 12:28 AM
google provide many free tools and the point is choosing your keyword is your type of business ..

ChrisDevlin
04-10-2012, 02:24 AM
someone please tell me what points should be kept in mind while choosing keywords for a site and what tool should i use

First you need to understand the needs for your website and then choose right keywords. Use some tools to confirm those keywords and try to increase the keywords rankings for those keywords in all search engines.

Venus Brown
04-10-2012, 05:04 AM

You can use Google Keyword Tool for selecting the keywords of your website. Prefer those with high global search and moderate /low competition.

Pravin
04-10-2012, 06:11 AM

First analyze your competitors keywords, do some keyword search with the help of Google Adwords and then use the sorted keywords in your website content, page title, description and tags for better benefits.

bposervices
04-10-2012, 07:00 AM
You can use Keyword research tool such as Google ad word keyword tool, Word Tracker for searching best keywords for your website.

Amy.Sarin
04-10-2012, 07:12 AM
By researching and studying competitors...you need to look for keyword profitability, relevance, popularity and competition and check out for the scope of misspellings, LSI and long tail keywords.

Manual keyword research can be really daunting so I use Keyword research tools to ease the process. As an IM rookie, I started with Google Adwords tool but with growing competitiveness, I shifted to Keyword Country. It not just helps me to research geographically active keywords but also lets me to reverse engineer 96% of competitor keywords.