PDA

View Full Version : Essential Search Engine Optimization Tips

royal
04-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Hi Everybody,
A Plain Easy To Understand SEO Guide To Help New And Small Businesses Drive Traffic To Their Websites.

I was recently chatting to the owner of a well established bricks and mortar store who was concerned that although he had a website, it was positioned so far down in the search engine rankings, that he wasn't getting any traffic. He'd done some digging around on the internet and realised that he needed to do more than just host a site and hope for visitors, he needed to put search engine optimization into play.

Although he'd read numerous articles on countless websites, he remained baffled as to where he should begin. The unfamiliar words and jargon terrified him, and left him believing that internet marketing was for the "new kids on the block" and not for the likes of him. I figure that he must be one of many, and so here are what I consider to be the top 5 essential search engine optimization tips, written in a plain and easy to understand way, which should help drive traffic to your website :

1. Keyword and Key phrases

2. Check Out What Your Competitors Are Up To

3. Links

4. Content

5. Social Networks

sslrenewals
04-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Thanks for sharing nice information. Really, these techniques are very effective to do easy way of seo.