PDA

View Full Version : SEO tips for how to raise your site PR

royal
04-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Hi Everyone,
The PR is ability of a website to reflect keywords or brand words ranking. And also is a score
to site by search engine. There are more than 200 factors to affect ranking by search engine. We just analysis some key factors can raise PR. Following are 4 steps in SEM :

1. Index :
Index is base of site was perceived by search engine. That's just talk if your site has no index, and your site can't further do anything. In fact it's not very difficult to make index, high quality web article can attract spider to crawl the site, then the site can get index. Index is one of key factors to accumulate PR.

2. Ranking :
The users can easy find your site if the site has good ranking. Ranking reflect PR, so good ranking is a result of accumulate PR. For good ranking, rich contents of web page are very important, also can make higher score for site. Such as sitemap location; photo gallery (ALT mark); the html mark in article (including bold, italic, punctuation, CSS); article easy to understand (pay attention to users' experience). But we should avoid to use some elements that search engine don't like and may reduce score, as JS, a lot of Flash, too much advertising in your site.

3. Click rate :
If your site has good ranking in keywords or web page, the site can get more click from users. The click rate is very important to raise PR. Lot clicks and visitors will improve the site ranking, get more traffic. How can we do it? The first thing we should do is open web access speed. People like to visit the website with access speed and rational layout. Traffic is overall reflection of index, ranking and click rate.

4. Conversion layer :
Base on lot clicks, we should grasp the main keywords or brand words, prominent factor, attention users' requirements. The site can get higher score and PR if there are timeliness contents in web page, such as "Mother's Day". The keywords "mother's Day" will be searched a lot before times Mother's Day coming. So add some contents about Mother's Day in your web page, like as the source or gifts of Mother's Day, your site can get more clicks and good ranking. So update your site frequently, add new contents of users interesting, you can keep users coming back, and make more traffic.

JohnRosatti
04-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Hi dear ! I read your post.Its so impressive and informative for all of us.Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us.

Ken Peterson
04-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Great information. According to me, Only high pr website's backlinks helps to increase pagerank of website.

sam051
04-10-2012, 08:42 AM
These tips are really important for website ranking and seo field because via follow those tips we get page rank easily.

addlinkweb
04-10-2012, 09:12 AM
from my point of view, i consider the following thing to get higher page rank
1. fresh unique content
2. inbound links
3 high pr out bound links
4. submit website to google webmasters
5. gain maximum +1's

saurabhbehl
04-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Again I suggests to Do onsite optimization and then go for Off site SEO like LINK building, for onsite you can do followings :

Meta tags optimization, Alt tag optimization, title optimization, images optimization , site map creation, robot.txt creation if need, Content/keywords ratio optimization, Heading tags optimization,Keyword prominence, editing theme if needed for optmization as per keywords, footer optmization as per Keywords let me know if you still have any question here Las Vegas Web Developers (http://webcaptain.com/contact)

Openxcell Inc
04-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Nice sharing about the increasing the PR for site. I think you should perform some off page activities for getting backlinks for your website and increasing the rank for your site.The techniques are as follows: forums,blog commenting and posting,article,press release,directory submission etc.

jeetendraets
04-10-2012, 09:36 AM
hi,
very good tips ,and very useful for me,thanks for share

Jashandeep
04-10-2012, 09:50 AM
I am highly thankful to you for such a informative post.

saurabhbehl
04-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Google assign PR to all the websites which is assign by checking the many SEO factor. Google observe many things about a website before assigning PR to the websites, some of the factor are here.

1. Great on page factor.
2. Unique website content.
3. Millions of quality back links.

For MORE You can Catch me At Skype:saurabhbehl1

spiderpig0402
04-10-2012, 03:23 PM
EDU Backlinks. fastest way to raise your site's PR. been on this gig for a while. somehow, it works out just fine for me. not to say, business is good :D

virtueinfo11
04-12-2012, 09:00 AM
great discussion on PR, but PR considers the importance of each page that casts a vote, as votes from some pages are considered to have greater value, thus giving the linked page greater value.
Hi Everyone,
The PR is ability of a website to reflect keywords or brand words ranking. And also is a score
to site by search engine. There are more than 200 factors to affect ranking by search engine. We just analysis some key factors can raise PR. Following are 4 steps in SEM :

1. Index :
Index is base of site was perceived by search engine. That's just talk if your site has no index, and your site can't further do anything. In fact it's not very difficult to make index, high quality web article can attract spider to crawl the site, then the site can get index. Index is one of key factors to accumulate PR.

2. Ranking :
The users can easy find your site if the site has good ranking. Ranking reflect PR, so good ranking is a result of accumulate PR. For good ranking, rich contents of web page are very important, also can make higher score for site. Such as sitemap location; photo gallery (ALT mark); the html mark in article (including bold, italic, punctuation, CSS); article easy to understand (pay attention to users' experience). But we should avoid to use some elements that search engine don't like and may reduce score, as JS, a lot of Flash, too much advertising in your site.

3. Click rate :
If your site has good ranking in keywords or web page, the site can get more click from users. The click rate is very important to raise PR. Lot clicks and visitors will improve the site ranking, get more traffic. How can we do it? The first thing we should do is open web access speed. People like to visit the website with access speed and rational layout. Traffic is overall reflection of index, ranking and click rate.

4. Conversion layer :
Base on lot clicks, we should grasp the main keywords or brand words, prominent factor, attention users' requirements. The site can get higher score and PR if there are timeliness contents in web page, such as "Mother's Day". The keywords "mother's Day" will be searched a lot before times Mother's Day coming. So add some contents about Mother's Day in your web page, like as the source or gifts of Mother's Day, your site can get more clicks and good ranking. So update your site frequently, add new contents of users interesting, you can keep users coming back, and make more traffic.