PDA

View Full Version : What are the two types of SEO?

Cole001
04-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Hello,

Currently I am working hard in learning the SEO strategies and the different types of it at the same time. I have recently come to know about the two terms which are Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Bur I have not been able to get the full details about it. That will be really helpful if you can give me information about these two types. I have just come to know that the Black Hat SEO strategy must be avoided but I don’t know the exact reason behind it. This is extremely important for me to know about all these because I am thinking about launching my own website very soon. Please help me out.

Regards,
Cole

john515
04-11-2012, 02:40 AM
Black Hat SEO is an unethical way of promoting a website. It doesn't follows the any guideline of search engine. Black Hat gives a better ranking in short period of time but it's not for a long lasting. White Hat is an ethical way of SEO. It follows the guidelines of search engine. It takes some time to give a ranking but it results are for long lasting.

johnsilvester
04-11-2012, 02:53 AM
Yes, it is safer and better to be away from black hat strategies. Black Hat SEO is customarily known as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical approach. This strategy fractures the search engine rules and regulations.

terrijhon
04-11-2012, 03:05 AM
black hat SEO is no good way to promote you site in search engine,its is opposite to the rules of search engines...so if you do black hate SEO then search engine can penalize you by blocking your site or other punishment..

johnwilson639
04-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Black hat seo and white hat seo is types of seo.black hat seo is the unethical way of promoting websites.it's gives a great results in short period,but not for a long time.google avoid black hat seo techniques.if you want a good result then do a white hat seo.

Avonaco
04-11-2012, 03:21 AM
1) Black-hat seo
2) White- hat seo
3)Grey hat seo

JohnRosatti
04-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Black Hat SEO: Unethical ways to promote a website.
White Hat SEO : Pure ethical ways are followed to promote a website.

sam051
04-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Seo two types are mainly like "on page seo" and "off page seo".

formprocessing
04-12-2012, 04:34 AM
My knowledge Seo two parts

On-page seo
Off-page seo

akhilcswebtech
04-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi guys,
There are two types of seo are black hat seo and white hat seo.black hat seo is unethical way to promote a website and white hat seo ethical ways are followed to promote a website.