PDA

View Full Version : PPC and SEO

chritopher01
04-11-2012, 01:54 AM
The main areas to include your keywords in are: Headings, Meta tags, Title Tags & Media (pictures and videos). The developer will know how to insert your main keyword phrase into these areas. More important than these tags is the domain name that represents your product and the organic content throughout your website that mentions the keyword phrases. Something simple you can do increase you page rank is to look for popular websites to swap links with your website. Be patient, after implementing your SEO techniques it may take up to 3 - 4 months for them to take effect. Please write your views over PPC and SEO.

terrijhon
04-11-2012, 03:15 AM
i think SEO is more effective then PPC....

johnwilson639
04-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Seo is a technique that helps to improve your sites visibility in a search engine.and ppc stands for pay per click.it's a technique to promote your ads in a target country so that visitors click on your ads for sales.

JohnRosatti
04-11-2012, 03:41 AM
PPC is effective but costly . SEO is less effective but free.

sameer1983
04-11-2012, 04:01 AM
PPC (Paid Searches) is very effective but i would cost more you sometime. and SEO(Organic searches) is little effective. Under SEO we need to wait for long but in PPC we can get instant results and Traffic...

Jashandeep
04-11-2012, 05:40 AM
I recommend you to use SEO rather then PPC . SEO gives results in very less amount .On other hand side we have to pay more and more for adopting PPC.

alex11
04-11-2012, 06:53 AM
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which includes organic marketing and their strategies where PPC stands for Pay Per Click which includes paid marketing and their strategies. Have nice day!

katherineeobrya
04-11-2012, 07:54 AM
SEO is a natural strategy & PPC is paid strategy.This has been given the most obvious difference is the price tag involved in these two techniques.You are paying for the clicks that PPC sends your way, whereas the clicks from SEO are free.

pryphpmysql
04-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Nothing new different in both just thing is that both have same destination just ways are different.SEO is free and PPC is paid. If you are able to spend some time then SEO is better but if you are able to spend money then PPC is much better for you.

ChrisDevlin
04-12-2012, 02:59 AM
In SEO, you need to acheive top rankings for targeted keywords in all search engines. Then only you can drive more traffic. For PPC, we need to pay money to google for running a campaign. Then only our ads will list in sponsor listing in Google. SEO is an free services and PCC is an paid service.

markdev
04-12-2012, 03:50 AM
Both are the part of Digital Marketing. It depends upon person to person as well as product base business. But for long term i will prefer SEO than PPC