PDA

View Full Version : Good Backlink

jeetendraets
04-11-2012, 04:54 AM
hi,
how i will get quality backlink ?

Lucy Jackson
04-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Do blog commenting and ads posting, you will definitely get good traffic.

Jashandeep
04-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Target relevant site.target do-follow sites as well.

AllenSantiago
04-11-2012, 09:52 AM
For getting quality backlinks, you need to go for quality submission such as Forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, Web 2.0, Press Release and many more. You can also try PPC and SMO. You need to do submission in do-follow and PR sites and try to get backlinks from the sites with .edu and .gov extension. Quality backlinks become very helpful in improving the ranking of your website in the SE.

Amy.Sarin
04-13-2012, 04:28 AM
Writing content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is one...Here are some other techniques on my link-building list:

- Submitting RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submitting website to social bookmarking sites
- Participating in social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
- Creating link baits

I use ‘Keyword Country’ to design my link building strategy around traffic pulling keywords and to monitor link-building strategy of my competitors. Pretty satisfied.

GeraldNitram
04-13-2012, 05:48 AM
Quality backlinks would mean those backlinks that add value to the page where it's been placed. If you use your anchor texts in such a way that they would support some content that has been mentioned within a page, then that could be considered as quality. Take note: I said "could be." It's not always sure, because even if you give value to a post, but you're grouping yourself with the spammers that have left comments before you, then it's going to be just as good as those spam comments are.

ronwooden19
04-18-2012, 01:36 AM
This can turn out to be rewarding as well as very efficient too. You get to have so much more from here that you will like getting even more. You must learn more in this regard.

rajjan011
04-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Directory submission is the good way to create good backlink.it's very useful to create backlinks.
manali tour packages (http://tours.anantagroup.com/shimla-conference-package/)

markdev
04-18-2012, 04:33 AM
A backlink is a link that connects to one’s website when searched on search engines with a specific set of keywords or a keyword phrase. The link can also appear on other websites with same theme or related content. In SEO (search engine optimization) terminology, a good quality backlink is that link which provides first reference of your website or dedicated webpage in initial part of a search results

virtueinfo11
04-21-2012, 01:46 AM
forum discussion and posting also.
Do blog commenting and ads posting, you will definitely get good traffic.

johnwilson639
04-21-2012, 02:29 AM
If you need a quality backlinks,then you should make a quality backlinks in a high pr sites.do a blog commenting,forum posting,social bookmarking etc.

ebriks
04-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Article posting, Directories, Bookmarking, Forums are nice ways to increase backlinks...

ChrisDevlin
04-21-2012, 02:55 AM
hi,
how i will get quality backlink ?

You can get quality backlink in many ways, some of the way are as follows,

1. Getting listed in local business directories.
2. Commenting in niche related blogs.
3. Getting contextual links from niche related blogs via Guest posting.
4. Get some positive reviews from review sites.

jasoncamroon
04-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Quality backliks are useful to increase your website ranking so also always try to build quality backlinks. high pr sites and authority sites useful to get a quality backlinks so try to use high pr forum and blog site for get quality backlinks.

stephanwally
04-21-2012, 08:15 AM
Using dir submission and and social book marking of your site oages you can get good back link

adamsmorkel
04-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Web 2.0, forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, press release and a lot more is needed in order to get quality backlinks. Try as well SMO and PPC.