PDA

View Full Version : Improve the Search Engine Ranking of website

sameer1983
04-13-2012, 01:41 AM
Steps:

1. Semantic Keyword Research
2. Target niche keywords with low competition
3. Make sure that all the pages of the site have unique titles and descriptions
4. Keep the structure, navigation and URL structure of your site simple enough for search engines to follow
5. Create a site map.xml
6. Build up good quality content
7. Acquire Links From High PR sites
8. Build up your popularity with Social Media
9. Place a correct ALT tags on Images

johnwilson639
04-13-2012, 02:36 AM
You should consider a on-page as well as off-page optimization techniques,if you want to improve your websites ranking.keyword research is important to improve sites ranking.use a keyword with low comptetion and good searches in a content.

ronwooden19
04-18-2012, 01:26 AM
The method is good and so is the graphic option. The inbuilt functions are also very exciting. There is also a good storing option with these phones.

adamsmorkel
04-25-2012, 01:31 AM
If you would want to improve your website ranking then you should consider the two factors of optimization which are on-page and off-page optimization. Keyword research is also very important if you want to improve your site. Make sure you choose keyword that has low competition and has good searches.

JohnRosatti
04-25-2012, 01:41 AM
All these techniques mentioned in this thread are really very helpful to to improve ranking of keywords.keyword research is mots important process in SEO and its very necessary to choose right keywords to optimize website.

dtpdesigns
04-26-2012, 02:08 AM
Hi

i agree all techniques very useful and effective but unique content and keyword popularity most important for increase your keyword ranking. Bookmarking and forum posting help increase your keyword ranking

jeetendraets
04-26-2012, 06:25 AM
hi,
you have to do directory submission every days.

theshail
04-26-2012, 06:49 AM
My keyword is not improving so I want to know what is good way to improve keyword ranking in google search engine.
rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

First of all write original content related to your targeted keywords, avoid keyword stuffing.... keep keyword density 2%.
Use your keywords in Title, Meta description and keywords.
If you have images on your webpage then use your keywords with alt tag.
Perform link building and try to acquire links from various sources.
Keep changing your Anchor Text such as "rafting in rishikesh", "rishikesh river rafting" and "rishikesh rafting trip".

jasoncamroon
04-26-2012, 07:23 AM
If you want to improve your website ranking than follow the search engine guideline ane promote your site in proper way and make your website promotion more effective. make your site more and more user friendly. frequently update your site with unique and informative content. and adopt different link building services for build a quality backlinks. and also promote your site with social media.

danish00
04-26-2012, 07:38 AM
You are saying very right. it's good way for sites promotion.

sabrinasai
04-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Do SBM's, Article Submissions, Forum Profiles, Content writing every day so that it would increase your page rank.

sameer1983
05-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Hi

i agree all techniques very useful and effective but unique content and keyword popularity most important for increase your keyword ranking. Bookmarking and forum posting help increase your keyword ranking

Thanks for your tip..

Labexpress
05-01-2012, 08:36 AM
All mentioned points are good and contains a broad meaning them-self.On page is done to make easier your off page exposures.Off page techniques helps to build Backlinks.More backlinks more visibility in Search results.One should always build Quality backlinks by following all ethical rules.

mehakkhan682
05-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Achieving top 10 search engine rankings on popular search engines such as Google and Yahoo is a dream of every single business owner. Search Engines like to spider and rank websites which have quality content and are popular. This is the main challenge posed by search engine developers to give higher SEO rankings to quality websites and to filter out websites which do not deserve to be on the top search engine pages (Pages 1-2-3 etc) of Google, Yahoo, MSN and several others.

sameer1983
05-14-2012, 08:32 AM
My keyword is not improving so I want to know what is good way to improve keyword ranking in google search engine.

If you want good first page ranking do the following:
1. Check whether there is a duplicate content or not in the website
2. Don't build links using that keywords only..
3. Only use Quality links
4. Buy a site/blog instead of buying links on a site/blog.

Brian-Alfaro
05-14-2012, 08:58 AM
On page is not sufficient to get placed in top ranking ,for the purpose you should build Quality back-links on Other Relevant webs resources or by using SEO techniques .

watson123
05-15-2012, 02:37 AM
thanks for sharing the information

matthew
05-15-2012, 07:06 AM
The best way to increase the search engine ranking of the website is to make sure that you publish relevant content with proper focus on the meta tags. Each page should have unique meta tags. Also make sure to give ALT tag to the images. Build quality links and generate XML sitemap for the website

tiamartin
05-15-2012, 07:32 AM
NIce tips! i will must try all these tips in my search engine optimization.

mitchelward351
11-27-2012, 11:30 PM
The procedure is a nice one and the graphic options also seem very decent. The excitinh inbuilt functions are the one that you will surely love.