PDA

View Full Version : Blog Commeting

bposervices
04-13-2012, 06:43 AM
I know blog commenting is very beneficial activity for getting back links. But now days all most blog allow No follow back links. So if you have any Do follow blog comments sites which give me do follow back links then share it.

Openxcell Inc
04-13-2012, 09:29 AM
Blob commenting is very useful for getting the traffics and backlinks for your site. But searching the Dofollow blog for commenting is the techniques of SEO. I have found the techniques of searching blog (http://my-seo-list.blogspot.in/2012/04/tips-for-searching-blog.html) for your relevant keywords.It is really useful techniques for finding the dofollow blogs.

saurabhbehl
04-13-2012, 10:06 AM
It is important to get backlinks through dofollows so you only search dofllow blog and then comments on it, you can make link wheels with them get your SERP UP!

addlinkweb
04-14-2012, 12:47 PM
We cannot provide you blogs because it will not useful for you since you must post the comment on relevant blogs of the niche of your website

Take a look at the below mentioned tips for quality blog commenting

1. Don't comment on those blogs which are not relevant to the niche of your website otherwise Google will penalize your website.
2. Secondly don't waste your time by commenting on such blogs that give no follow links.
3. Thirdly comment on those blogs that have high page rank.
4. First read the whole article before commenting, it will increase the changes of comment approval from blog's admin

bryanbell
04-16-2012, 02:50 AM
There are a number of things you can do to enhance the number of backlinks to your website but blog commenting is one of the most effective way get backlinks. Dofollow blog commenting with related niche is very beneficial to get backlinks on our website; it is very helpful for our website ranking. It is also a good way to drive more visitors on your website.

JohnRosatti
04-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Its hard to find do follow blogs but if you do manually search do follow blogs then you can find some do follow relevant to your website blogs.So do some hard work to find them.

gaurav467
04-16-2012, 07:33 AM
blog commenting is very Important part of seo.that improve the keyword ranking...

synapsesite
04-16-2012, 08:07 AM
There are few queries to search the relevant blog. Use them and try to find out the do follow blogs and make meaningful comments so that they will easy approved by the admin if the undergoes for moderation.