PDA

View Full Version : Off page SEO?

aflatt
04-13-2012, 06:49 AM
Please give the good suggestions on getting good techniques on working on off page optimisation.

Amy.Sarin
04-16-2012, 08:30 AM
- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc) i.e linkbaiting

jhonybravo222
04-16-2012, 09:08 AM
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
Well mentioned points.

ashish123
04-16-2012, 12:17 PM
off page is very important for seo.

Cole001
04-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Off page is usually use for the create good link building. For link building we need to try how we can get the link. it's not important create a much more link on a different website but it's more important from which website you can get the link that's much more important.

watson123
04-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Off page SEO or search engine optimisation is doing things off site to improve your sites search engine rankings. The only thing you can do off site to incraese your rankings is build up more links. More links will generally lead to better Google PageRank and better search engine rankings.>
When you are trying to get more links you need to think about quality, not all links are created equal and links from low quality sites will have little or no impact on your rankings. The best types of links that you can get are from trusted sources such as universities, newspapers and even some of the top notch directories such as dmoz and Yahoo.

rajjan011
04-17-2012, 01:52 AM
Yeah,That's very nice but I want to know one things. which is more important off page seo or on page seo.
I think on page seo is more important than that.
rafting in rishikesh (http://tours.anantagroup.com/shimla-conference-package/)

ChrisDevlin
04-17-2012, 02:36 AM
Nowadays building more backlinks wont helps at all. Need to build quality backlinks for your website. Links from niche related sites give effective backlinks and also get some contextual links from guest blogging website or from review sites.

johnwilson639
04-17-2012, 02:58 AM
Off page seo is very important,if you want to increase your sites visibility in a search engine.make a quality links with off page techniques.

rohitash2
04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
Off-Page optimization is the most important part of the optimization. Social bookmarking, forum commenting, directory submission, blog posting and commenting, profile linking are the techniques which are used in Off-Page optimization.

john515
04-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Off page optimization is important. You can do social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting, directory, article submission and press release.

allenbrad
04-17-2012, 06:15 AM
(Off page SEO) and how to grow the popularity of a website.

In the area of development of links, there are many important factors to remember. After all, development of links is the most important in achieving a high position in search engines.

There are many things that can significantly impact the growth and spread of links to your site as.

* Make sure your site has something that others would be interested to link webmaster.
* Create content that people want to link, even if not directly give economic value, this site worthy of being linked raise the authority and
position of every page of your website.
* Whenever possible, try to have your keywords in many of the links pointing to your pages.
* Sign up for blogs and forums, participating or exchange links with sites related to your topic.
* Create your discussions on topic.

poul111
04-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Off page is the Best technique to boost the site in organic results and getting maximum traffic to improve Business.

WebExpertz
04-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Hello! Aflaat...

While you are in Search Engine Optimization Field, then it is very necessary to know all the aspects of doing Off Page Optimization. Anyways, when you are doing off page activities with your sites then first thing which I suggest you to remember is PR and Relevancy. Always take care before the submission that your keywords must going to the exact category on which it belongs. And the second thing on which you have to care is Page Rank Remember always submit your site with those sites which having Page Ranks.
The Good Technique which you want to know while doing Off page, I will suggest these:
1.Article Submission
2.Search Engine Submission
3.Blog Posting and Commenting
4.Social Bookmarking (High PR)
5.Directory Submission
6.Forum
I think these activities are quite enough to get the target.
Hope! My Answer will it Beneficial for you.
Thanks!

justinharry1
04-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful tips and suggestions regarding Off Page SEO i was looking for it...

sabrinasai
04-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Best off-page optimization according to me is doing forum and article marketing

Liliane
04-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Off page SEO is the second important step of the SEO after complete on page SEO we focus on off page SEO with huge efforts. Off page SEO got same important like on page SEO. Off page SEO is more focus on link building activities which help to generate back link for website and also increase website ranking & visitor.

markdev
04-18-2012, 04:38 AM
On page and off page both technique are the best for getting more traffic on site. In off page seo technique directory submission,social bookmarking, article submission and blog commenting are the most impotent.

michaelclarke
04-18-2012, 05:08 AM
Off page optimization is important in seo......... but On Page is important....

Harry Mark
04-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Off-page SEO involves several techniques which are aimed to further increase a website’s rank in search engines. This is through getting links from other websites called link building. There are many link building techniques used in today’s SEO. And here are some of the most important:

Web directories
Use of business registration sites
Use of advertisement sites
Article marketing

Edric Marshall
04-18-2012, 11:33 AM
SEO is very wide concept to learn about it. It is provide the highest amount of traffic by Forum Posting, Directory Submission, Bookmarking, Blog Comments and Article submission off page methods.

seotoronto12
04-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Off page seo is the technique to bring traffic or backlinks to your site. Here are a few techniques:-
1. Directory Submission
2.social bookamrking
3.Blog Commenting
4.Squidoo Submission
5.Forum Posting
6.Article Submission
7.Press release
8.Yahoo Answering
9.Link Building

rajnish
04-19-2012, 08:58 AM
Off Page SEO is the way of promoting a website without open that website.In Off Page lot of techniques are available like article submission,blog commenting,forum posting and more.

sam1216
04-19-2012, 04:12 PM
- Contribute in [ social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)

forums are the best way to do off page seo

dtpdesigns
04-20-2012, 05:23 AM
Directory submission, forum posting, press release submission, classified submission this all activity off-page seo.

zita
04-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Dear friend,

The below are the good off page techniques which help you in improving page rank of your website:
1. commenting on dofollow blogs
2. Dofollow forums
3. Submit Articles on High Page Rank directories.
4. Social bookmarking
5. Participating on Social media sites

ebriks
04-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Off page SEO is very important for the website. Its play very major role in website rankings. Off page activities includes :
Link building
Directory submissions
Forum posting
Social bookmarking
Blog submissions
Article posting etc...