PDA

View Full Version : Top Techniques to Get Back links?

aflatt
04-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Can anyone suggest me, what are the top techniques to get Backlinks via SEO activities?

bryanbell
04-14-2012, 01:48 AM
There is the list of top activities to get backlinks

1. Social bookmarking
2. Article submission
3. CSS submission
4. Forum posting
5. Blog posting and commenting
6. PDF submission
7. Directory submission

andrewsymonds
04-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Blogging, guest blogging, RSS submission also one of them.

Openxcell Inc
04-14-2012, 05:21 AM
I think the Off page activities are the best techniques for the increasing the backlinks. The Off page techniques which are most effective for getting the backlinks are:Forums posting,social bookmarking,directory submission,article submission and blog commenting and posting.

addlinkweb
04-14-2012, 12:41 PM
free classified posting, RSS submission, Blog Submission, video submission (i.e YouTube etc), image submission (i.e Flickr etc), directory submission, article submission, blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking, pdf submission, search engine submission.............. and so on

sslrenewals
04-16-2012, 01:52 AM
I enlisted below top seo techniques which i use:

Social bookmarking
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Free classified submission

sabrinasai
04-16-2012, 02:56 AM
There are few popular methods in the off-page seo which is being used to get backlinks, follow are some of them:

guest blogging
article submission to the article directories
social bookmarking
web directory submission
blog commenting
forum posting
creating social profiles which allow us to place links to our websites
linkreferral (through referral process, we'll be getting backlinks) etc.

steveschmidt85
04-16-2012, 09:28 AM
guest blogging, Articles, Blogs and Forum and blog commenting i found most useful for getting backlink

godric
04-16-2012, 08:34 PM
There are definitely a lot of ways to get back links but the most efficient way for me is forum posting and article creation.

When you post a back link it is always best to post it in a related site with a related topic. What I would do is to find good subjects that asks a question then reference my site or my article pointing to my site.

This way you not only create a good back link for SEO but get a targeted market.