PDA

View Full Version : How to increase twitter followers?

denniemark
04-13-2012, 07:25 AM
I am working on one of twitter account. Currently I have only 98 followers on my twitter account. I want to increase twitter followers for my company account. Can someone suggest me? How, I can increase twitter followers.

zita
04-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi dude,

In order to increase the twitter follower, daily tweet something interesting, and share your twitter id on social sites and chat status. or you can make use some sites where they provide twitter followers for cost. .

sbsl
04-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Follow the peoples with same interest . this is a good way to increase followers.join groups and tweets daily .

addlinkweb
04-13-2012, 09:25 AM
add hash tags in your tweet so others can find your tweet while search on the those hashtags you have added then people can see your tweets and also add you if they like your tweet
for example if your company is about web hosting then you can add these hash tags
#bestwebhosting #cheaphosting #lowpricehosting
etc

ajaykrgc
04-13-2012, 11:41 AM
You can share your blog,article etc

arafinshaon
04-13-2012, 01:08 PM
I think it depends upon followers weather they will follow you or not. But there is a way to increase twitter follower

http://twiends.com

Jashandeep
04-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Use relevant and useful content about your industry related and be active on your profile.People will follow you once they will find your profile helpful and interesting.

GeraldNitram
04-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Try using a hash tag that's used by the people in your niche. Perhaps they have an extended network that also uses the same hash tag whenever they're talking about a certain topic, or when they're doing a certain activity.

poul111
04-16-2012, 05:55 AM
you should follow other people and share the interesting information there.

sabrinasai
04-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Find targeted Twitter followers
Manage Multiple
Twitter accounts
Fully automated following and unfollowing
Automated tweeting
Mass direct messaging
Real time stats

ChrisDevlin
04-17-2012, 02:58 AM
You need to tweet regularly about some interesting topics. Set some auto feeds from some sites, so that your account will be active, Your followers will increase automatically.

denniemark
04-19-2012, 05:43 AM
Find targeted Twitter followers
Manage Multiple
Twitter accounts
Fully automated following and unfollowing
Automated tweeting
Mass direct messaging
Real time stats

Hi sabrinasai,

Can you explain? what is Automated tweeting?

shophia
04-19-2012, 06:34 AM
According to me there are many way to increase twitter followers. Some are best and effective way are define as below.
Firstly find out your targeted twitter followers, help to your communities people, easily handle multiple twitter accounts within one interface. You can manually send a straight message when somebody begin following you.

Labexpress
04-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Provide something informative and latest techniques with in your tweets so that people love to follow you .

gotye
04-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Follow others, Tweet (http://twitterhow.com/how-to-get-followers-on-twitter/) everyday, Share your twitter on forums.
i think that will do it.

Motorbikestore
04-20-2012, 03:51 AM
Use tweetmenia for increasing twitter follower also participate with some popular social media sites with some interesting post...