PDA

View Full Version : Using SEO

hedbergfrost
04-14-2012, 01:00 AM
If you have a flair for writing, then you can consider content writing on the internet as a viable profession. With people using the internet as a global market to buy and sell almost everything, companies and entrepreneurs are naturally eager to promote their business websites whichever way they can. Search engine optimization (SEO) is one such popular strategy employed by sellers to direct more traffic to their websites in the hope of generating sales. SEO involves posting high quality relevant articles on the internet with appropriate keywords which induces the readers to visit the actual website and herein lies the increasing importance of quality content and content writers.

Jashandeep
04-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Quality content has a very important role in SEO.So its very necessary to use quality content in whole process of SEO to get better results in search engines.

rajjan011
04-14-2012, 02:06 AM
I am student of seo in a good institute. I have learnt many things about seo. so I want to know more things about seo how to promote a website in a good way.
rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

gaurav467
04-14-2012, 07:40 AM
content is very important part of seo.....always use fresh content in your website .........

danish00
04-14-2012, 08:43 AM
content is very important factor. if you have good content which is related with keyword, your site would be good google keyword ranking.
rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

addlinkweb
04-14-2012, 12:31 PM
According to last panda update, if Google finds no unique content in your website then it will penalize the ranking of the website and can also ban the website from crawling

sabrinasai
04-17-2012, 01:23 AM
Your content should be short and crisp. If you were the reader, how would you like to have the information on the website, easy to understand and quick to read, Right? So, use bullets for crucial information and keep it short and sweet.

John karner
04-17-2012, 01:25 AM
In my opinion Quality content has a very important role in SEO.

watson123
04-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Using your web analytics, you can easily refer back to organic search traffic and find opportunities for PPC success. Let’s say for example that MSN is providing you with top quality visitors for a specific keyword through natural search results.

onlinebikestore
04-17-2012, 01:36 AM
According to panga updates many sites loss ranking due to duplication factor.So If you not add fresh or quality content in your site than forgot about top search ranking result.