PDA

View Full Version : Ezine Articles

markdev
04-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Well I've managed to submit an article with a link back to my site to ezinearticles.com - it seems like a decent way to get a reputable one way link.

I'm just not sure whether the effort that goes into writing a decent article is worth the one link.

Any advice appreciated.

alfredo85
11-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Ezine Articles site is an effective and instant approval article site. Articles with good content and right keyword density submitted to this article site will help to get immediate approval and traffic to your website.

Pancy Acker
11-24-2012, 06:25 AM
EzineArticles is definitely the most known and used EzineArticles Content Listing, so you have to understand how to enhance your methods to use it at your best.

Tikup
11-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Once I have tried to add an article to this directory , but they have a strong moderation , so my article didn't passed it .
But I know that this article directory is very good and have a good effect for website promotion .

Zora2012
11-26-2012, 12:33 AM
EzineArticles allows users to get exposure & traffic back to their website in exchange for the submission of their short original articles. Ultimately, EzineArticles.com is a online content publishing platform with user-friendly article submission & analytic tools. Every user-generated submission is human curated for quality control.

mikeslough5
11-26-2012, 02:49 AM
Ezine Articles still have its own worth, its the best to submit your content and get back link.