PDA

View Full Version : 4 Simple SEO Tips You Can Apply To Your Website Today

royal
04-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Hi Everybody,
If you own a business and have a website, you've probably heard of SEO. You've probably even been cold called by telemarketers explaining how they can get your website on the top of search engine results if you juts sign up for their SEO packages. While there is a need for quality SEO, if you operate in a small niche or in a small local market you can probably make some easy changes to your website that will bring it to the first page of search results, and the best thing is you don't have to be a computer guru to make these changes.

As the owner of an SEO firm, I know that ranking on top of search engines can have a huge impact on your overall revenues. But I also know that businesses often have limited budgets and can't afford to pay for Internet Marketing For Small Business SEO packages each and every month. To help keep your costs down but still take advantage of search engine traffic, here's four easy tips you can apply today to help improve your website ranking.

1. Update Your Website

2. Optimize Your Website

3. Have A Well Built Website

4. Build Some Links

Manov
04-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Good Efforts, Well Put!!

jhonybravo222
04-18-2012, 05:36 AM
Thanks for sharing your knowledge, the content of the site is much more important there should be no plagiarism in it.

theshail
04-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Really essential points, you webpages should have unique content and good navigation. After that you should focus on link building.

virtueinfo11
04-21-2012, 12:50 AM
i like your last point on link building, link building is much important for search engine ranking :)