PDA

View Full Version : 5 Basic On-Page SEO Techniques for New Bloggers

royal
04-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Hi Everybody,
Every new and upcoming blogger wants to succeed and make good money with his blog. If he is really hardworking and serious in his approach then he might be successful. However according my early experience as a blogger merely hard work is not enough, you have to act smartly.
So to be a successful blogger, SEO or search engine optimization plays an important role. You will hear about SEO as soon as you start blogging. SEO is a vast subject and it is quite natural that a blogger does not know about it comprehensively.

We are also not interested in getting deep inside the world of SEO. However as a blogger you have to know few basic things about SEO. SEO can be divided into two parts. One is On-Page and another is Off-Page. On-Page means the front end and off-page is about codes.

Here we shall discuss about few basic SEO tips regarding On-Page intelligence. So let’s find out one by one :

Page Title

Internal Links

Keyword Research

Keyword Density

Site Structure

poul111
04-18-2012, 06:08 AM
1. Select important keywords for your niche
Keywords was very important for any type of niche blogs . So pelase concentrate on selecting keywords for your blog . Use Google Keyword Tool to select low competition keywords .
2. Your main keyword must be in your domain name
Make sure that your main keyword is included in your domain name , this is very important technique for On-Page SEO .
Example – “Car” is your main keyword then you need to choose domain names like below ..
1. carworld.com ,
2. carsinfo.com like these etc.
3. Include your main keyword in your Meta Descriptions
Make sure that your main keyword is included in meta description of your blog . Use all in one seo pack to manage your meta tags and etc .
4. Repeate your main keyword in H1 , H2,H3 tags
Your main keyword phrase must appear in the in Headline2 (H1) , H2 ,H3 Tags . All these activities are helps you to rank more in Google search results .
5. Include your main keyword in your Anchor Text
Anchor text is play very important role on Blog’s SEO, include your main keyword in your anchor text .
Note: Anchor Text means your name in comments.

sam051
04-18-2012, 06:27 AM
Nice tips,in this way our all doubted are cleared and also this is thoughtful tips which we all persons are consider this topic.

albsmith
07-25-2012, 07:25 AM
Your post is very use full and niche. You have instructed in a different way and your examining way is good. Initially i had keyword density problem for my site. It was low than 3%. And now i updated my content and now the keyword density is 5%. But Google panda new update tells that it should be minimized. Will it affect my PR??

masterdrugstore
07-25-2012, 07:54 AM
There are some important way :

1. Select important keywords for your niche
Keywords was very important for any type of niche blogs . So pelase concentrate on selecting keywords for your blog . Use Google Keyword Tool to select low competition keywords .
2. Your main keyword must be in your domain name
Make sure that your main keyword is included in your domain name , this is very important technique for On-Page SEO .
Example – “Car” is your main keyword then you need to choose domain names like below ..
1. carworld.com ,
2. carsinfo.com like these etc.
3. Include your main keyword in your Meta Descriptions
Make sure that your main keyword is included in meta description of your blog . Use all in one seo pack to manage your meta tags and etc .
4. Repeate your main keyword in H1 , H2,H3 tags
Your main keyword phrase must appear in the in Headline2 (H1) , H2 ,H3 Tags . All these activities are helps you to rank more in Google search results .
5. Include your main keyword in your Anchor Text
Anchor text is play very important role on Blog’s SEO, include your main keyword in your anchor text .
Note: Anchor Text means your name in comments.

terrijhon
07-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Very Thanks on the sharing of this great post...

Billwhite
07-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Nice information here, thanks for share your knowledge.

Cole001
07-26-2012, 06:52 AM
humm sonds like good.... looks great conversion on that...

thanks for sharing....

adnanahmad
07-26-2012, 07:14 AM
I have Some Ideas For On page Importance for your Web pages....
1 Tile should Be up to 65 characters..
2 In your Content must be include Your keyword..
3 In URL better for you that Keyword Show...
These are Important Elements that help you to promote your Web Blog ...

RedCap
07-26-2012, 10:34 AM
On page and targeted keywords have great importance with the Process SEO .A well optimized page ,have a unique and informative content makes the Link building process more powerful. All mentioned techniques good to follow ,Thanks