PDA

View Full Version : How to SEO with off page tricks

royal
04-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Hi Everyone,
We’ve discussed how to SEO on your blog posts to help you get ranked higher on the search engines. Today, we are going to talk about some off page SEO tricks that will help make sure that happens. The simple on page SEO tricks, by themselves, just aren’t enough.

The key to off page SEO, and getting your page ranked higher is backlinks. There is a number of ways that you can get backlinks. You can do it manually, or you can do it automated. You can also buy them.

Manual backlinks are when you Place a link to your page on another site. This can be in another article that you write that contains a link to your original piece of content.

Now you can place links to the article on Facebook, digg, twitter, etc. Each one gives you another backlink. You can do this by yourself, but it is very time consuming. If you use WordPress for your blog, you can use the Onlywire plugin to do this for you.

poul111
04-18-2012, 06:06 AM
SEO is the Process to improve the visibility of site to get traffic to boost your business.
the most famous SEO tricks are directory submission,article submission,press release submission,blog posting and blog commenting,Forum Posting and commenting, Social media, Book marking.

theshail
04-18-2012, 07:15 AM
thanks for sharing such useful points, can anyone tell me which off page technique is most effective?

kimmy123
04-18-2012, 08:48 AM
I think Forum Posting,Directory Submission,Bookmarking,Blog Comments etc are parts of off page optimization. Its used you can easily creates lots of backlinks.

Edric Marshall
04-18-2012, 11:19 AM
SEO is very much important tool of the web site to get the place in the market. Forum Posting, Directory Submission, Bookmarking, Blog Comments and Article submission are the very good process of working to get the traffic on the web site.

mobileapplover
04-18-2012, 12:26 PM
According to me, off page activities is very important in seo and best off page SEO Techniques to Get Back links are below:
Article Submission
Blog Commenting
Clasified Submission
Blog Submission
Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Forum Posting
Video Submission
Press Release Submission
RSS Feed Submission