PDA

View Full Version : What Are the Good Techniques of SEO ?

manz46
04-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Hi Friends,

I wanted to know about good SEO techniques please sort it out.

ecommerce development (http://www.ecommerce-web-developers.com/) | ecommerce developer (http://www.ecommerce-web-developers.com/)

Rogers11
04-20-2012, 08:00 AM
Many techniques are followed in SEO...
In that best most steps are
Forum posting,
Blog commenting,
Article submission,
Squidoo lens

ebriks
04-20-2012, 08:07 AM
On page and Off page both are the important techniques in SEO. On page optimization means, Some related changes in website code to get rankings higher in search engines...
Off page optimization means, To perform the off page activities without making any changes in website code. In other words increasing the backlinks and promotion of the website by doing Off page activities (Article posting, Bookmarkings, Link Building, Forums, Blogs posting etc...)to achieve the rankings in search engines.

sibz
07-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Yes. I agree. Also one should not forget about the content quality and its uniqueness. That really boosts your website rankings.

Ravisharma
07-25-2012, 02:24 AM
Forum posting,Blog commenting,Article submission,Squidoo lens , link exchange is good thinks

theshail
07-25-2012, 02:38 AM
SEO is mixture of On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.

On Page Optimization techniques:-
Use your main keyword in Title
Use your main keyword in webpage url
Use your main keyword with h1 tag
Use your main keyword with alt text of image.
Keep 2% keyword density on webpage.

Off Page Optimization techniques:-
Directory Submission
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
Article Submission with original content
links from web 2.0 sites
Press Release
Social Bookmarkings

Billwhite
07-26-2012, 06:34 AM
As my point of views all techniques have their own area and limitation so suggest you to implement all seo techniques for quality link building and long listing result.

masterdrugstore
07-26-2012, 08:00 AM
On page optimization stands for Some related changes in website code to get rankings higher in search engines

honitel
07-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Hi Friends,

I wanted to know about good SEO techniques please sort it out.
Produce good quality links. Doing forum posting and blog commenting on relevant related sites helps most. Local listing and social media helps in your traffic.
Good Luck Manz!

amittrch
07-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Hi,
Blog posting and article submission is best technique for SEO.

seeman
07-27-2012, 07:31 AM
I must say,there are so many SEO techniques On page and Off page SEO, both are important.On page includes meta tags,H1-H2 tags,title tags etc. Off page includes directory,forums,book marking,article,blog comments.

simplyelectrica
07-27-2012, 07:32 AM
Avoid Keyword Stuffing, Spamming, Paid Links, Cloaking, Duplicate Content, Canonical issue etc....

Always follow SEO rules & regulation.

hair transplant
07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
yes avoid keyword stuffing as others fresh seo are doing

seofuture
07-28-2012, 03:50 AM
Submit your site to search engines and web directories. Since search engines are your medium to travel to your visitors hence pay special attention towards these engines. Initially, your site might not be indexed in the first page of search engines, but following a routine of other factors, you can definitely fetch a place for your site in the first page.