PDA

View Full Version : Check List: Outsourcing SEO Services

ecapsnet
04-22-2012, 06:41 AM
A million/billion dollar business looks for a right SEO company and have a faith that the company be able to provide quality services to get return on heavy investment. Some business owners have zero knowledge on online marketing campaign and want to outsource the whole marketing stuff to a top SEO company. Some companies claim that they will get the business website number one ranking or will be able to increase the traffic on the website or improve the current position within a short period of time.

Who should make them aware that the SEO company offering such guarantee like number one ranking and promises a lot which do not sound to be true?

Search rankings are always notoriously unstable as SEO is not short term marketing trick to get the desired result and can be finished within fixed days.

Noted Points:

1. According to Google search marketing guideline "No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google".
2. As search rankings are always unstable, even you will find your website is ranked different than the previous search.
3. Google's personalized result affects the current ranking and position, if you are logged in to Google.
4. You location [search - country] will always be an important factor.

Search Engine Optimization [SEO] assignment is a long process, and will take at least 10 -15 weeks to reflect the desired result. The ongoing and continuous effort will improve the website ranking.

The factors that will impact the assignment like quality and unique content, inbound links, anchor texts, the keywords, domain age etc.

Also if the company is using black hat tactics to improve live creating doorway pages, keyword stuffing, invisible texts and involvement in linking scheme etc might lead to a negative effect on the business website.

So, An advice for business owners: Do research about the SEO company and for SEO people, please do use ruin the business for a little amount of money.

georgewilson
06-06-2012, 03:27 AM
I feel very confident about my SEO techniques which i used in Company to improve website ranking of Client.But you provide me some useful information related to outsourcing SEO services and aware about Black Hat Technique.Thanks!!