PDA

View Full Version : Article Submission

thomasclark6
04-23-2012, 01:36 AM
How to create more traffic in a simple way is what people are thoroughly looking for that’s where this article marketing comes in as it is the simple way of making traffic. As to potential customers you will be getting a commission based upon your advertisement and with that commission you can make sales to those potential customers. As I have experienced a very rough traffic experience after using the same service so I want to know your experience. Article Ezines, city section, Goarticles, article snatch amazing and a lot more are the databases where I got to submit my high quality content articles that I wrote. Please tell me now if there are more good sites rather than mentioned above to submit my site to??

sabrinasai
04-23-2012, 02:06 AM
Here (http://www.socialmediapressreleasenews.info/2012/04/19/list-of-article-submission-sites/) are some of the links which can increase your traffic to your websites.

eswariseo
04-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Thanks for sharing this great list.

Motorbikestore
04-23-2012, 03:34 AM
Some article sites is really very best and gives quality backlinks anf traffic...

ChrisDevlin
04-23-2012, 03:43 AM
How to create more traffic in a simple way is what people are thoroughly looking for that’s where this article marketing comes in as it is the simple way of making traffic. As to potential customers you will be getting a commission based upon your advertisement and with that commission you can make sales to those potential customers. As I have experienced a very rough traffic experience after using the same service so I want to know your experience. Article Ezines, city section, Goarticles, article snatch amazing and a lot more are the databases where I got to submit my high quality content articles that I wrote. Please tell me now if there are more good sites rather than mentioned above to submit my site to??

For article submission, check the following points,

1. Choose High PR sites.
2. Check the cache date, it must be recently cached
3. Check the submission, the content must be regularly submitted.
4. Then prepare quality and unique content for submission, and then submit that content in 1 article submission directory.
5. Dont submit the same content in multiple directories, it will create duplicate content issues.

outsourcedata
04-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Hi

Article submission is very effective off-page activity and provide back link help for increase your website traffic and ranking

safrine
04-25-2012, 03:23 AM
check ou this list for your article submission , click here (http://www.styopkin.com/article_submission_sites.html)

safrine
04-25-2012, 03:28 AM
check ou this list for your article submission , click here (http://www.styopkin.com/article_submission_sites.html)

safrine
04-25-2012, 03:36 AM

Jashandeep
04-25-2012, 04:16 AM
Article submission is only effective if you write quality,fresh and unique articles to promote your website.

ebriks
04-25-2012, 06:12 AM
Article submission is really nice off page promotion activity and help you much to increase your website rankings...

williamjean
04-25-2012, 06:31 AM
hi there..

ideamarketers.com, amazines.com are also good do follow site with high PR

alexclark512
04-25-2012, 06:36 AM
Amazing list sabrinasai i really like it keep it up buddy thanks for sharing this great list list.

jasoncamroon
04-25-2012, 07:57 AM
Article submission is a tradition but effective way to increase your website visitor. its a one of the effective link building techniques. article submission are capable to give quality backlinks for your site. but try to submit your site in related article submission site.

SASA techno
04-25-2012, 08:13 AM
Hi in my opinion article submission is the best way to promote you website with targeted keywords and also provide backlinks.

pavankumar
04-25-2012, 08:30 AM
hi...

According to me Some article sites is really very best and gives quality backlinks anf traffic your site.

ashish123
04-25-2012, 09:35 AM
hi friend,
article is importation fro seo and improve ranking and traffic.