PDA

View Full Version : Does Google consider no follow links?

denniemark
04-23-2012, 06:07 AM
There are two types links, do follow and no follow. Basically Google gives too much priority to do follow links. But when you check Google webmaster account of any site, you will see “Links to your site” at Dashboard and also see “more..”(a hyper link). If you click on more…, you will see total links and some websites who links to your websites and also see some no follow websites. What do you say? Does Google consider back links from no follow website and do follow websites?

Amy.Sarin
04-23-2012, 11:58 PM
It’s not that Google ignores nofollow links, it’s just that it ignores it from their ranking scale.

“When Google sees a nofollow link we drop that link from the link graph we use in our web crawl: we don't use that link to discover new web pages, and we don't use the anchor text from that link in our scoring.” - Googler Matt Cutts

sabrinasai
04-24-2012, 12:00 AM
1.No, Google doesn't consider NoFollow links. These links won't help your SERP or give you an SEO boost, however these links can bring in traffic to your website...
2.Google doesn't like when some websites have only Follow links, it doesn't make sense to them. So a mixture could actually make your website look more authentic in Google's eye.

watson123
04-24-2012, 12:31 AM
No, Google doesn't consider NoFollow links. These links won't help your SERP or give you an SEO boost, however these links can bring in traffic to your website.

herrys
04-24-2012, 01:57 AM
However Google doesn't consider Nofollow links but it helps to gather traffic to your website and hence it somehow helps you to attain the SEO benefit.

ChrisDevlin
04-24-2012, 02:41 AM
There are two types links, do follow and no follow. Basically Google gives too much priority to do follow links. But when you check Google webmaster account of any site, you will see “Links to your site” at Dashboard and also see “more..”(a hyper link). If you click on more…, you will see total links and some websites who links to your websites and also see some no follow websites. What do you say? Does Google consider back links from no follow website and do follow websites?

Nowadays google considering both do follow and no follow links for improving the keyword ranking. If we build only do follow links, google will consider that we are spamming.

onlinebikestore
04-24-2012, 02:44 AM
But when i explore my webmaster tool than google show me both (no-follow or do-follow) in total backlinking.Why if google doesn't pass no follow link juice from other site.

John karner
04-24-2012, 02:55 AM
Google considering both no follow or do follow links for improving the ranking.

akhilcswebtech
04-26-2012, 07:46 AM
I think Google considered no follow links because a link is always a link and by using this no follow relation it filters the spam comments of other people that dominate other websites for search engine purposes only.

kerala ayurvedic treatments (http://www.keralaayurvedaresorts.org/ayurvedic-treatment.html)
Face Lift Surgery (http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgeryindia.org/face-lift.html)

denniemark
05-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Nowadays google considering both do follow and no follow links for improving the keyword ranking. If we build only do follow links, google will consider that we are spamming.

I appreciate your reply. You are right. Google continue make changes in ranking algorithm and consider only natural link.

ahutchinson
05-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Google don’t believe in no follow links. For example when we create robots.txt we exclude unimportant links with no follow tag that mean google does not crawl such links. Google just give importance to follow and do follow links.

Roald
05-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Google just ignore the link you put there i.e. your back-link other than it your contents are shown in Google SERP. Just copy your old comments and paste it in search bar, Google will show it.

Tristaada
05-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Although GOOGLE NOFOLLOW BACKLINK is not any of the value, but I don't think so, at least, it will create a BACKLINK.

denniemark
05-10-2012, 03:49 AM
Although GOOGLE NOFOLLOW BACKLINK is not any of the value, but I don't think so, at least, it will create a BACKLINK.

I appreciate your reply. You are right, If we continue make links only on do follow sites then, Google will consider this as spamming and your site could be penalized.

davidweb09
07-29-2019, 02:07 PM
No, Google don't consider No-follow links because it didn't index them. https://jeffrey-thomas.com/