PDA

View Full Version : How to do competitor Analysis?

john12345
04-23-2012, 08:52 AM
How to do competitor Analysis?

Amy.Sarin
04-23-2012, 11:56 PM
You need to check,
- Number of backlinks
- SEO/ PPC keywords that are generating maximum traffic
- PPC marketing campaign
- Content strategy
- Local marketing strategies

I am stalking my competitors all the time...I use ‘Keyword Country to track my competitors’ ranking, traffic,SEO and PPC strategy and I am surprised to see how aggressively they are working!

sabrinasai
04-24-2012, 12:01 AM
1. Look for their website on the internet and study all the information given carefully. Also look on internet if anyone else is talking about them. Google them extensively to find info about their offerings. Check web-logs for reviews.
2. Talk to their customers. Conduct a small survey to understand their customer satisfaction and behavior.
3. Analyse their advertisements in different media to learn about their target audience, product features, benefits, etc
4. Read their promotional materials and annual reports to understand their operational strategies and growth patterns.

fetamy
04-24-2012, 04:32 AM
In only SEO refrence you need a few tools.
You need to find
Link of competitor
Traffic sources
Exchange link sources

For links best suggested are Spy Glass and SEO Moz site explorer.
Site traffic compete.com
Alexa.com
checksitetraffic.com

merryscanlan
05-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Competitive Analysis menas to identify the marketing strategy and performance of your competitive brands or companies in the market. So here you have to check the keywords and also other website design, navigation, architecture of the website, backlinks etc. So finally you have to apply the positive points of your competitors and remove negative points of your products.

fantasticate
05-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi,
Here is a good article about how to do competitor analysis http://rapidpage.ca/blogitem_33.php

Ravisharma
06-08-2012, 02:23 AM
competitor analysis is main factor on site analysis keywords according.