PDA

View Full Version : Does Twitter help in Keyword Ranking

rosesmark
04-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Hello Guys,

Could be possible that twitter would help us in keyword ranking?
Somewhere i read that definitely, twitter is good site for SEO

Amy.Sarin
04-24-2012, 08:11 AM
Yea, social signals do affect keyword ranking. Search engines like Google and Yahoo do take Facebook,Twitter and Google+ activity while according rankings. So while a good social media reputation helps you improve your SERP rankings; it also helps you pull targeted traffic and build a good community base.

bposervices
04-24-2012, 01:25 PM
According to me, Twitter not help in keyword ranking. It just help for increase website promotion as well as increase website traffic.

sabrinasai
04-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Yea, social signals do affect keyword ranking. Search engines like Google and Yahoo do take Facebook,Twitter and Google+ activity while according rankings. So while a good social media reputation helps you improve your SERP rankings; it also helps you pull targeted traffic and build a good community base.

Steve Michael
04-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Yes, it does to some extend. Twitter makes our website popular among the users.

gotye
05-01-2012, 03:49 PM
I dont think Twitter can directly help you in Keyword Ranking for twitter followers (http://twitterhow.com/how-to-get-followers-on-twitter/). Though, it definitely good for your website.
They can help you a lot in Keyword Ranking.

mehakkhan682
05-01-2012, 08:11 PM
It does help SEO, but i doubt in keyword rankings..Twitter generate traffcis and can give backlinks to our site..It also help in our brand promotion..

saovietxulynuoc
05-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Links from Twitter is nofollow backlinks, so does it affect to our ranking?
In my opinion, keyword ranking is depended on lots of things