PDA

View Full Version : Is the Social Bookmarking Effective In SEO

rosesmark
04-24-2012, 07:58 AM
I had research on Social bookmarking websites..As we know the social bookmarking is the core method of SEO.When I finished my research on social bookmarking, I come up on some conclusion, There are only two websites which are effective for promotion and remaining websites are useless.

bryanbell
04-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Social bookmarking is a great tactic of link building; it is provided huge traffic and backlinks to your website. You can also promote your website, blog or products on bookmarking website. There are many websites of bookmarking which have high page rank and they can also provide a quality backlink on our website, so with the quality backlink our website can get top rank on search engine.

Steve Michael
04-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Yes, it helps in increasing the traffic as well as backlinks to the site.

sabrinasai
04-27-2012, 01:47 AM
Social bookmarking sites are really effective to enhance our ranking in SERP. It gives us instant results and help us to get listed in the search engine indexed pages.

fantasticate
04-27-2012, 02:49 AM
For me, I feel social bookmarking is an effective way for SEO that could bring many backlinks. But what is submitted to it shall be interesting and informative enough to attract someone to visit it.

rajnish
04-27-2012, 04:05 AM
Yes social bookmarking is still helpful for getting the traffic all over the world.Because traffic is the most important for a website.You can also try the classifieds for getting the traffic.

johnwilson639
04-27-2012, 04:30 AM
Yes definately social bookmarking is the traditional way to make a backlinks in others sites.it helps to increase ranking in a search engine and also increase traffic in a site.

jasoncamroon
04-27-2012, 04:56 AM
Social bookmarking is one of the best link building technique to get instant traffic on your site. its a effective way to get quality backlinks for your sites.

Billwhite
04-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Social bookmarking is the main part of offpage seo mostly traffice of website come through Social media bookmarking.

jany367
04-27-2012, 06:13 AM
I experienced Social bookmarking can be useful to boost your keyword position. So i still like social bookmarking

jhonybravo222
04-27-2012, 07:26 AM
It is the fastest way to index your site in search engines, in social bookmarking sites you share your link publicly so it helps in enhancing the sites visibility by generating traffic.

bposervices
04-27-2012, 12:58 PM
social bookmarking is great activity for keyword ranking improvement. By doing social bookmarking submission your website keyword ranking up and also increase website traffic.

jackm
04-27-2012, 11:57 PM
In my opinion, Social Bookmarking is the most effective method in off page optimization. Through Social Bookmarking you can get the more traffic as well as back links. And also it is useful to improve PR of your website.

sachinsg
04-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Yes Social bookmarking is very best way for SEO Work.