PDA

View Full Version : What is Pixel Submission ??

JackITo
04-24-2012, 10:48 PM
What is Pixel Submission ??

CS Cart Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/cs-cart-development.php) | Zen Cart Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/zencart-development.php) | Magento Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/magento-development.php)

sabrinasai
04-25-2012, 12:13 AM
it's nothing more than purchasing a pixel (or an image) that's an alt link...it's in the same category as link farms (a page with a bunch of non relevant links and nothing more) extremely invaluable...I would suggest to stay away...far away.

jany367
04-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Sites offering Pixel Submission provide you some pixel space and in that you can put your image of that pixel. Its not that beneficial. Some times that image is that much small that you even cant see it

jackm
04-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Now pixel Submssion don't have any significant worth at all. Pixel submission is just to post your back links in the form of Imges with alt tags. Pixel submission sites may be paid or free. But in the eyes of Google these back links don't have much credibility.

Cole001
04-28-2012, 12:54 AM
Pixel submission is a type of URL submission method by purchasing pixels from other websites. Pixel submissions is posting your ad as free or paid as pixel ads sites(small and big images). There are many pixel submission sites available in search results.

notfake
04-28-2012, 02:11 AM
pixel Submission is new thing for me,
Nice to read about it here.

ilmkidunya1
04-28-2012, 03:21 AM
its new for me how does it works

merryscanlan
05-01-2012, 04:02 AM
You are basically buying a pixel on a site that sells ads. some of the pixels you buy are literally a pixel like a dot or so while others might be like a small button or upto a banner. i dont suggest anyone to buy such ads because the site owner usually sells ads to just about anyone and there will be lot of sites in various niche on the same page. sometimes you will see hundreds of pixels meaning hundreds of outgoing links on a single page.

haresdehan
05-01-2012, 04:29 AM
Pixel submission is a type of url submission method by purchasing pixels from other websites. "Million Dollar Homepage" is one. Google it and you can find more info about it.you are basically buying a pixel on a site that sells ads. some of the pixels you buy are literally a pixel like a dot or so while others might be like a small button or upto a banner. i dont suggest anyone to buy such ads because the site owner usually sells ads to just about anyone and there will be lot of sites in various niche on the same page.

mehakkhan682
05-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Now pixel submssions don't have any significant worth at all. Pixel submission is just to post your backlinks in the form of imges with alt tags. Pixel submission sites may be paid or free. But in the eyes of Google these backlinks don't have much credibility