PDA

View Full Version : meta tag in blog

mb123
04-25-2012, 02:09 AM
hi friends,

how can i insert the meta tog to my blog?

theshail
04-25-2012, 08:18 AM
I think you should read this article http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2012/03/add-meta-description-tags-to-blogger.html

bposervices
04-25-2012, 08:26 AM
You can add details in the "Setting" option in Blogger and add descriptions of your blog details. This details is your blog descriptions.

Billwhite
04-25-2012, 09:13 AM
There are lot of plugins are available you can use according to your blogging platform and as per need.

outdoorfountain
04-25-2012, 09:26 AM
without meta tags, your on page SEO is incomplete..

watson123
04-26-2012, 12:51 AM
1. Log into your WordPress Dashboard.

2. Hover over Appearance (located on the left side of your dashboard) and click on Editor.

3. Click on the Header.php Template.

4. Copy the complete code and save it to a clipboard or something that you can use to retrieve it “just in case” you make a mistake. I would rather have you be overly cautious than to find out the hard way.

5. Find the first <head> tag and immediately under it insert the code <meta name=”description” content=”your blog description” />

6. In the “your blog description” space, replace it with a description of what your blog is about. Keep it to the point and keyword relevant. If you are a blogger that writes about parenting, make sure to use Parenting in the description. For example, “BlogXYZ focuses on parenting, scrap-booking and great deals for everyone”.

6. Scroll down and Update File.

7. Your site should show up in search results with your new meta tag shortly! (The picture below shows the new meta tag description that displays in the search results!)