PDA

View Full Version : sitemap tool?

mb123
04-26-2012, 03:17 AM
hi friends,

i like to know about sitemap tool and how can i use it? tel me.,,,

theshail
04-26-2012, 06:33 AM
Well, I use this website http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ to create sitemap. It can create sitemap if your site has less than 500 pages. You just need to enter your website url and it'll take care of rest of the things.

giannabosanquet
04-26-2012, 07:01 AM
Apart from that for creating sitemap.xml for more than 500 pages a free software named Xenu Link Sloth can be used.
You can also get a detailed link analysis report for your website.

jasoncamroon
04-26-2012, 07:22 AM
There are lots of sitemap creation tools are available on net. with these tools you can easily create a site map and add in your site. most of site provide free site map creation.

maniat123
04-26-2012, 07:55 AM
it provides an easy-to-use interface for creating, editing, and sharing your sitemaps

findmaster143
04-26-2012, 08:51 AM
The GSiteCrawler uses different ways to find all the pages in your website and can generate all sorts of files, statistics and more. The sitemaps file format has lately been also adapted by Yahoo! - even MSN/Live.com is pledging it's support.

sabrinasai
04-27-2012, 01:50 AM
The following are links to tools that generate or maintain files in the XML Sitemaps format, an open standard defined on sitemaps.org and supported by the search engines such as Ask, Google, Microsoft Live Search and Yahoo!. Sitemap files generally contain a collection of URLs on a website along with some meta-data for these URLs. The following tools generally generate "web-type" XML Sitemap and URL-list files (some may also support other formats).