PDA

View Full Version : Top Reasons Your Website Should Go Mobile

royal
04-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Everybody,
The mobile web is a fascinating space that is still in its infancy. If the current capabilities of mobile devices are a sign of things to come, I can only imagine what will be possible five years from now.

Here are 10 reasons I think that anyone with an online presence should establish a mobile presence separate from your website :

1. Google has a separate index for mobile content

2. Your regular website is not going to cut it

3. Users average 13 hours online per week, up from 7 in 2002

4. Mobile web will overtake the desktop within 5 years

5. $1.6 billion purchased from mobile devices in 2009

6. 93% of U.S. adults own a cell phone

7. 5% of the top 500 online retailers have a mobile website/iPhone app

8. Mobile advertising spending will surpass $6.5 billion in 2012

Lucas Shrek
12-18-2012, 05:28 AM
As users are using more and more smartphones mobile versions of all websites is a must because users spend time on mobile device when they are not using their pc.

Mobile Phones (http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/)

seocrat
12-18-2012, 06:02 AM
Hello,

Now a days Windows and Android phone are used by every one and maximum enquirer are coming from mobile device.

Thanks,

MilesGeek
12-18-2012, 06:52 AM
The hand held devices are widely used to access websites and emails. Android & Apple OS are providing the best features and user interface to the end user. It's must to have a mobile version of a website if you are selling stuff over internet.

zoya
06-14-2013, 02:43 AM
I can say that this is the world of Smartphones and the number of Android users are increasing day by day. Since Smart phone has became a powerful tool for business people to reach targeted audience it is much important that your website should go mobile

blessy_smith
06-14-2013, 03:26 AM
Thanks for sharing the wonderful reasons...

davidweb09
05-23-2020, 11:53 AM
Because responsive website help to drive traffic from all other devices. https://1creditcardprocessing.com/