PDA

View Full Version : Google indexing dilemma

felixward13
04-30-2012, 12:52 AM
This is one fabulous idea to carry on with the websites on Google and that too with the help of the marketing. This is rather very interesting and it surely going to come across as one that is very unique too. Indeed it is unique but it is going to be very effective one too. You can enjoy a number of benefits from this kind of the marketing method that is going to help the business a lot. You must learn more on the ways of doing it so that you do it in the right kind of frame and thus enjoy a good amount of success too.

sabrinasai
04-30-2012, 02:22 AM
Thanks for sharing this info.

Axelle
04-30-2012, 03:22 AM
I would advocate for anyone interested in Google indexing to take sometime and go through Google's Webmaster Tools. Here you are guaranteed to get the latest and most updated info on how to go about getting the best out of SEO.

Ravisharma
05-05-2012, 05:59 AM
During the month of December, my website was doing great. My rankings in search results were getting me 75% of my traffic. I was happy and there was nothing but upside. Unfortunately, I ran into some technical problems with my site which runs on wordpress software. This wordpress issue caused my website to be down for almost a week. The problem started around Dec 20. So finally, I figured out the problems with my wordpress and found the solution to be something that really hurt my traffic.