PDA

View Full Version : which is the best offpage strategy

Cole001
04-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Hi SEO Experts

please tell me the best off page strategy which i need to do very often.

Share your views.

Regards,
Cole

sabrinasai
04-30-2012, 01:42 AM
Off page strategy is one of the important concept od SEO? There are number of technique apply on off page.

Article Submission
froums posting
Social bookmarking
directory submission
blog commenting

watson123
04-30-2012, 01:51 AM
According to my perception, Blog commenting is a excellent off page strategy.

alcott.virtuala
04-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Hi

Blog posting, social bookmaking, article submission, press release is best off-page techniques and increase your website traffic and visitors.

ebriks
04-30-2012, 03:26 AM
Off-page SEO is really very important and play a major role in search engine rankings. Off page activities includes :
Link building
Directory submissions
Forum posting
Social bookmarking
Blog submissions
Article posting etc...

bryanbell
04-30-2012, 07:20 AM
There are many numbers of techniques used in off page SEO but I like to use a few of them all like article submission, bookmarking, blog posting and commenting, CSS submission, forum posting and directory submission. These all are the best techniques of link building and these can give you good result on search engine.

stormbrain
04-30-2012, 07:55 AM
Meta Title
Meta keyword
Meta description
is best on-page optimization technique.

eugenegvt
04-30-2012, 08:04 AM
According to my opinion Blog Commenting is the best seo startegy.. :cool:

Places to visit in Darjeeling (http://www.darjeelingtourism.org.in/)

virtueinfo11
04-30-2012, 08:28 AM
creating quality of link building on internet.

Liliane
04-30-2012, 08:38 AM
There are a number of techniques in off page strategy, from that which is given more beneficial in our project for internet marketing like to improve website or blog visibility in major search engine, so that’s all off page techniques are best. According to me some effective off page techniques are forum posting, blog commenting, article submission so that you can utilize on your project.

Billwhite
04-30-2012, 09:26 AM
I think there is no one technique enough, implement all off page seo technique to optimize website, every technique have there own areal and limit.

mehakkhan682
04-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Article Submission
froums posting
Social bookmarking
directory submission
blog commenting

Farleykent
05-01-2012, 01:20 AM
In the area of development of links, there are many important factors to remember. After all, development of links is the most important in achieving a high position in search engines.

There are many things that can significantly impact the growth and spread of links to your site as.

* Make sure your site has something that others would be interested to link webmaster.
* Create content that people want to link, even if not directly give economic value, this site worthy of being linked raise the authority and
position of every page of your website.
* Whenever possible, try to have your keywords in many of the links pointing to your pages.
* Sign up for blogs and forums, participating or exchange links with sites related to your topic.
* Create your discussions on topic.
* Look for places where you can get free high quality links (such as local libraries or chambers of commerce).
* If you have a good internal content, try to get direct links to your internal pages.
* Write articles and affiliate to sites with more authority.

john515
05-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Off page optimization plays an important role in SEO. There are many techniques in off page to increase the ranking and backlink of website. Off page activities includes;

Social bookmarking
Directory submission
Forum posting
Blogging
Search engine submission
Link baiting
Link exchange
Article submission
Press release

Harry Mark
05-03-2012, 06:33 AM
According to me Article Submission is best off page strategy.

riinfotech45
05-03-2012, 06:48 AM
list of off page SEO:

Directory submission
Social bookmarking
Forum posting
blog posting
blog commenting
Search engine submission
Link baiting
Link exchange
Article submission
Press release

Brian-Alfaro
05-03-2012, 08:11 AM
There are number of off page techniques that works better in a website promotion .One need to focus on Quality with their work and Always follow white hat techniques.Some Off page techniques are Directory submission,Article marketing,Social Marketing ,Blog Commenting etc

formprocessing
05-07-2012, 04:37 AM
Hi

This time Directory, article, press release, and blog posting is best or effective off-page activity.

markdev
05-07-2012, 05:21 AM
I would prefer to use forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission. These all help you to create a good quality of backlink. These backlink helpful to get rank over search engine website.

jhonybravo222
05-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Social networking
Blog comments
Article writing

shopperpk
05-07-2012, 09:56 AM
I think classifieds ads is also a good part off-site seo. You can get good back links from classified ads websites and huge traffic as well.

mikeslough5
05-07-2012, 11:05 AM
There are few steps of off-page SEO;
1 forum posting
2 blog commenting
3 Add posting
4 Bookmarking
5 social medias
6 Directories
But the main thing is how much you sharp in all these things. "Best of Luck".

Raju
05-08-2012, 06:17 AM
From my point of view Blog commenting,forum posting,article submission are the best SEO strategies.

GeraldNitram
05-08-2012, 06:45 AM
Meta Title
Meta keyword
Meta description
is best on-page optimization technique.
I believe the thread starter asked for off page techniques. And if ever you're going to ask what's the best on-page technique, that would be a regular update on the content you post on your site.

To answer the thread starter's question, the best off-page technique would be incorporating all of the off-page techniques

blessy_smith
05-08-2012, 06:51 AM
off-page strategies
Article Submission
froums posting
Social bookmarking
directory submission
blog commenting

albsmith
07-20-2012, 01:22 AM
I can say best off page SEO strategy is Forum and Book marking. When you posting forum to your theme based and content relevant site's your getting back links and that appropriate page's rank is being share to your page too. Then the bookmarking: When we doing this automatically google crawler is crawling our page content and URL automatically when we do this repeatedly it will be good for our page in SEO view.
Reputaion Management (http://reputationrhino.com/)

topairportcars1
07-20-2012, 02:01 AM
In my opinion best off page strategy is the-
1- Directory submission
2- Book marking
3- Forum posting
4- Blog posting

Thanks

riya189
07-20-2012, 02:33 AM
Directory, article, classified, social bookmarking, blog commenting. Do these all task in quality website. That will give you better result.

krishdir
07-23-2012, 06:44 AM
In off page optimization there are many techniques to improve the page rank they are:
Forum posting,
Article submission,
Directory submission,
Social book marking,
Blog commenting and so on...
Most of thee techniques will immediate approval..

JerrickYeoh
07-23-2012, 11:34 PM
I believe article submit , press release , guest blog post will be the best way . Because those backlink provide strong link juice and high weight that impact in SEO.

samualsmith45
07-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Quality link building is always a good strategy. use quality content, article submission, blog comments, forum posting, wiki sites, web 2.0, press release, directory submission are the good off page strategy

adsystem
07-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Off is the way of promoting or getting back links for a website with the help of different SEO strategies.Article submission,blog commenting and forum posting are the best techniques for getting back links or increasing the visibility in search engines for a website.Main thing is to use these strategies with relevancy ans quality.

jamescorden12
07-24-2012, 10:26 AM
In off Page Strategy this are most effective.
1. Directory Submission
2. Social bookmarking
3. Article Submission
4. blog commenting
5. forum posting
6. Classified submission
7 Press release submission

honitel
07-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Blog commenting, forum posting on relevant related sites and local/business listing. Social bookmarking now is not really that effective today because of Google's update but still we need SB.

Velma Ganassini
07-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Social Bookmarking submission and Blog commenting is the good off page strategy.