PDA

View Full Version : SEO questions

markpaul321
04-30-2012, 06:45 AM
It really amazes me how often business owners and individuals interested in search engine optimization services; fail to ask one of the most important questions. "Can you show me some of your proven results?" If you are considering hiring a firm to assist you in optimizing or developing your internet presence, it is imperative you verify they are qualified to handle the job. Too often customers confuse having the fanciest internet site with being the most qualified. Those us who have been in this business for a while understand that usually it's the simplest site which typically gets the best SEO results.

johnhedberg3
05-08-2012, 11:48 PM
A lot of people are quite interested in the whole matter of SEO or search engine optimization and this is being shown by the number of queries we are getting now.

znhosting
05-08-2012, 11:56 PM
SEO is quite important for your online business presence especially if your company is not that popular yet offline. Without SEO, its like you have a store that no one knows thus no sales. But I agree, the simplest websites are the most effective due to page loading time.

andrewsymonds
05-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Now a days SEO is the most important part to increase your business ROI. It helps you to target your users and make them to stay on your site.

sabrinasai
05-09-2012, 03:04 AM
SEO plays an important role in increasing websitepage rank, getting backlinks etc.

jhonybravo222
05-09-2012, 07:48 AM
To get maximum profits through online business is not an easy task now. You have to employ SEO techniques which is cost effective way to get popular in web world otherwise it would become difficult for you to get space on the top 5 pages and most of the searcher do not like to visit more than 5 SERPs for a particular query, if they do not get the required result then they will change the query. So, if you do not have visits then ultimately not have revenue.

tonyjobs8
05-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Too frequently clienteles complicate having the swankiest internet site with being the most capable. Those us who have been in this trade for a while know this.

safrine
05-10-2012, 12:39 AM
SEO is not a simple process its kind of interesting research

Motorbikestore
05-10-2012, 02:21 AM
I agree with sabrin,without seo you can get targeted audience to your blog or site regularly..

bobmorrison
05-14-2012, 12:20 AM
I am bit confused about SEO to promote my website. I want to increase the traffic for my website, but not getting suitable SEO methods. Please help me by your valuable suggestions.

henrywest8
05-22-2012, 04:24 AM
the confusion among customers tend to be most qualified to the most high-end Internet sites. That we have in this industry have been a period of understanding, which is usually the easiest site, usually gets the best SEO results.

williamssmith23
05-26-2012, 12:51 AM
Customers are often confused if the website is little complicated. So, it is better to make the website as simple as possible. It will help in better optimization of your website.