PDA

View Full Version : Google Penguin

allinweblink
05-03-2012, 03:33 AM
What is Google Penguin?

Google has recently released its Google Penguin also known as Web Spam Google Algorithm Update.It was released on the 24th of April.It was a big change that has been very unsettling to SEO’ers, both blackhats and whitehats.Google has clearly said that this algorithm change is to filter out those websites which is overly optimized.

theshail
05-03-2012, 06:53 AM
Ok, thanks for sharing info!! I haven't seen any changes to my website ranking means my site is safe. :D

Brian-Alfaro
05-03-2012, 08:09 AM
A new update of Google released on 24th April.Will penalize over-optimized website. Google work to launch such updates to provide Quality results in their searches.

eugenegvt
05-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Penguin update is nothing but google update after panda. This upadte is done inorder to remove black hat seo techniques. Keyword stuffing is removed asa part of it.

david05
05-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Its an update for removing the black-hat seo techniques.. Its also called as web-spam update.

denniemark
05-03-2012, 08:51 AM
What is Google Penguin?

Google has recently released its Google Penguin also known as Web Spam Google Algorithm Update.It was released on the 24th of April.It was a big change that has been very unsettling to SEO’ers, both blackhats and whitehats.Google has clearly said that this algorithm change is to filter out those websites which is overly optimized.

My one site also affected by Google Penguin. My lots of keywords ranked on first page. But now they rank on 3-4 pages in Google. I do not know, what happened, but I have lost all keyword ranking as well as traffic. I have never used any technique to optimization my site.

iqbal77
08-25-2012, 01:16 PM
there are lot of website effected by this update.

sam051
08-27-2012, 05:32 AM
Google penguin is a technique of Google for targeting off-page seo working process.

Williamluke
08-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Google penguin is the latest update by Google to keep the spammers away from the search engine. It is established to work against content duplication and keyword stuffing.

adsystem
08-28-2012, 02:48 AM
What is Google Penguin?

Thanks for the information.

lile6666
08-28-2012, 05:00 AM
Hey Dear,

Google has just released another animal into the virtual plane that apparently terrorized small content-based websites. Dubbed the “Google Penguin”, this algorithm is programmed to penalize websites undertaking black hat SEO tactics and those with otherwise low-quality content. As usual, Google’s fight against web spamming has resulted in the unprecedented crash of established websites from their previously held rankings.

hitsandy
08-28-2012, 05:03 AM
I agree with your information. The Google penguin updates automatically not allowed to any black hat in search engines.

honitel
08-28-2012, 08:34 PM
overly optimized.
Many were affected by Penguin and it was a blast for websites that been taken a lot of time to optimized their websites. Least it lessen spam on search engine.

seofuture
08-29-2012, 02:55 AM
On April 24, 2012, Google announced a major change for its ubiquitous search engine, Google Search, an update called Google Penguin. It is something that's been in development for a while, and Google claimed it was a much-needed update aimed at improving their search engine services, which is the company's biggest and most profitable product, besting even Android and YouTube, the popular video-hosting website.