View Full Version : DoFollow Blog Comment Rules

katherineeobrya
05-03-2012, 09:21 AM
If u have really good information
Then plz share..

Thanks in advance

Roald
05-03-2012, 10:24 AM
There is no such rule/s for blog commenting. Just read the post carefully and give your input or share your thoughts with the blog owner. Your comment must be impressive, having quality and informative contents and relevant to blog post.

sabrinasai
05-04-2012, 12:27 AM
I saw this set of rules in an website and i am sharing it here
1. Read the post you are going to be commenting on! I also read several of the current comments if there are some. It only takes a few minutes to read the comments and get a general feel on what people are thinking.

Then, post comments directly related to the blog post, related to the general tone of the comments, or related to a comment left by a specific person.

2. Be kind, even if you disagree with the blog owner’s post, or some individual comments. As a blog owner if you blast me or some of my posters directly, I won’t allow your comments. If you disagree with me, that’s fine. Disagree, offer more information to support your disagreement, and do it respectfully.

3. I prefer at least a short paragraph of comments that adds to the comment conversation. A simple “I agree” is not going to be approved by me.

4. Don’t use your comments to list every website you own. After leaving some good comments, don’t blatantly advertise your other websites. I’m already giving you an incoming link with your selected anchor text. If you add additional websites, I probably won’t approve your comments.

watson123
05-04-2012, 12:40 AM
1. Read the post you are going to be commenting on! I also read several of the current comments if there are some. It only takes a few minutes to read the comments and get a general feel on what people are thinking.

Then, post comments directly related to the blog post, related to the general tone of the comments, or related to a comment left by a specific person.

2. Be kind, even if you disagree with the blog owner’s post, or some individual comments. As a blog owner if you blast me or some of my posters directly, I won’t allow your comments. If you disagree with me, that’s fine. Disagree, offer more information to support your disagreement, and do it respectfully.

3. I prefer at least a short paragraph of comments that adds to the comment conversation. A simple “I agree” is not going to be approved by me.

4. Don’t use your comments to list every website you own. After leaving some good comments, don’t blatantly advertise your other websites. I’m already giving you an incoming link with your selected anchor text. If you add additional websites, I probably won’t approve your comments.
I agree with sabrinasai

Lucy Jackson
05-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Do Follow blog is now transformed into a myth. The reason is that, people did not leave any do follow blog and convert it into a spam commenting blog. Only no-follow blogs are available to to comments and it is better only.

rohitash2
05-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Link juice passes from do-follow link that's why generally we used do-follow blog commenting. If we are doing do-follow blog commenting then first thing blog must be relative. It must contain high PR. Most important thing you must answer a simple and look natural.

ahutchinson
05-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Personal blogger owners are much smart, they use our comments for adding content to their website and either made our links no follow or exclude them.

ChrisDevlin
05-04-2012, 03:48 AM
If u have really good information
Then plz share..

Thanks in advance

In some website they have set some rules for blog commenting. Rules like dont use link inside the comments etc. We need to follow some thumb rules while commenting.

1. Choose niche related blogs.
2. Comments must be approved by moderators instead of instant approval. It really helps to avoid spammy comments.
3. Read the blogs first and comment related to that blog at-least 2 or 3 lines.

JohnRosatti
05-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Always use quality and relevant content in your comments is best policy to comment on do follow or no follow blogs.

riinfotech45
05-04-2012, 06:02 AM

Really very nice information.. thanks

theshail
05-04-2012, 06:08 AM

Really nice information of getting your comments approved.

GeraldNitram
05-04-2012, 06:50 AM
There is no such rule/s for blog commenting. Just read the post carefully and give your input or share your thoughts with the blog owner. Your comment must be impressive, having quality and informative contents and relevant to blog post.
Whoa there. Of course, there are rules. Have you checked the commenting policies? You have to follow those. You know, there have been some people who were talking about that, and how it's not being noticed at all. If you're not going to read the policies, and you have a link building mission to attend to, there's a chance that you'll break one of those rules.

Liliane
05-04-2012, 09:02 AM
There are no such type of do follow blog comment rules. As per my experience we have to take to do follow sites for blog comment. Before commenting on a blog read a topic or article what it says then after give reply with a good and informative comment, no do appreciate or thanks or I agree such like comment. Try to give some more focus about a topic or article in your comment which helps to make approved by moderator.

dtpdesigns
05-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Hi
Blog commenting is very effective off-page techniques. but always comment is blog related and unique.

onlinebikestore
05-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Yeah there is no well defined rules and regulation.First it's very difficult to find out do follow blogs.Other your comment should very accurate and according to your theme.

rosesmark
05-07-2012, 03:35 AM
I think it depend upon website owner.If he feel that comment is ok then he approve
otherwise he reject comment

rosesmark
05-07-2012, 03:39 AM
I think it depend upon website owner.If he feel that comment is ok then he approve
otherwise he reject comment