PDA

View Full Version : wht is alexa ranking??

aflatt
05-04-2012, 01:01 AM
i want to know abt what is alexa ranking in SEO. plz tell me about i have doubt abt alexa ranking.

marc1
05-04-2012, 01:18 AM
In very simple words Alexa ranking is way to analysis the traffic and popularity of any website. its not an issue that your allexa is not much increasing. its matter of time. just keep focusing on link building ultimately your alexa will increase.

rohitash2
05-04-2012, 02:43 AM
It is related to traffic. Alexa rank is decided on the basis of how many people visit that page. IT starts form crore and goes to 1.

JohnRosatti
05-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Alexa ranking is a rank powered by Alexa,world wide authority which provides rank to each website over internet according to its traffic.

stephanwally
05-04-2012, 03:46 AM
The value of your site on some basic parameters measured in Alexa rate

stormbrain
05-04-2012, 06:52 AM
alexa ranking is show that how many website traffic you have.

AllenSantiago
05-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Alexa ranking is the process of analysis traffic of website and its ranking totally depends on the amount of traffic they have. Keep in mind one thing that lower Alexa rank is the best to your website. Example
Google.com Alexa rank is 5 and Yahoo.com Alexa rank is 1

ajaykrgc
05-05-2012, 05:03 AM
hi,
alexa ranking decide how many people visit your website in all over world

saovietxulynuoc
05-05-2012, 05:29 AM
I often check rank and backlinks from alexa, but I find it's far from other checking backlinks tools such as: backlink watch and majestic seo, so which is the best tool to check backlink ?
In addition, in alexa only the first 100 backlinks are listing, can I find more backlink from this?

riinfotech45
05-05-2012, 05:53 AM
In very simple words Alexa ranking is way to analysis the traffic and popularity of any website. its not an issue that your allexa is not much increasing. its matter of time. just keep focusing on link building ultimately your alexa will increase.
i agree with you......

schwa
05-07-2012, 02:45 AM
It is a criteria of traffic of one site, AR number is smaller, traffic is better.

watson123
05-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Alexa Internet, Inc. is a California-based subsidiary company of Amazon.com that is known for its toolbar and website. Once installed, the toolbar collects data on browsing behavior which is transmitted to the website where it is stored and analyzed and is the basis for the company's web traffic reporting. Alexa provides traffic data, global rankings and other information on thousands of websites, and claims that 6 million people visit its website monthly.

blessy_smith
05-07-2012, 05:56 AM
Alexa ranking that measures web traffic on almost every website on the internet through their increasingly popular toolbar plugin.

davidweb09
07-28-2019, 11:21 AM
Alexa ranking is best way to check your global rank, traffic & keywords. https://www.abcfinancialadvisor.com/

salman gee
07-28-2019, 05:30 PM
Alexa rank is a measure of website popularity. It ranks millions of websites in order of popularity, with an Alexa Rank of 1 being the most popular. ... Alexa rank is calculated using a proprietary methodology that combines a site's estimated traffic and visitor engagement over the past three months.

Diana_Perez
07-28-2019, 09:55 PM
Alexa rank is a ranking powered world authority that offers rank based on its visitors, by Alexa.

chetna
07-28-2019, 11:50 PM
Alexa ranking algorithm wherein the traffic is recorded from the users who have installed the toolbar for the duration of three months or more.

HosTechS
07-29-2019, 01:48 AM
Alexa ranking is search traffic generated on the account of the data provided by users in Alexa’s global data panel over a rolling time span of 3 months. Traffic Ranks are updated daily. With Alexa, the website ranking is based on a combined measure of unique visitors and their page views. It briefs you about the user behavior on the website relative to all other sites, which makes it a great KPI (Key Performance Indicator) for benchmarking and competitive analysis.

allen025
07-29-2019, 02:05 AM
alexa rank shows us where our website is ranking as compared to the other websites on an international level

AMFan102
07-29-2019, 02:48 AM
SEO keyword chances, including keywords which are driving visitors to rival. Site traffic statistics, such as Alexa Rank, referral sources, participation metrics, This really is the way.

pssabarish
07-29-2019, 03:45 AM
Alexa rank is a measure of website popularity. It ranks millions of websites in order of popularity, with an Alexa Rank of 1 being the most popular. Alexa Rank reveals how a website is doing relative to all other sites, which makes it a great KPI for benchmarking and competitive analysis.
Install Alexa Toolbar. It is very easy way to increase Alexa ranking. Install Alexa toolbar and visit your site daily. Alexa toolbar sends web site activity data to the server.
Add Alexa Widget on your site. Alexa toolbar is a nice way to improve your ranking. But here is one issue.

swapna8
07-29-2019, 04:01 AM
Alexa ranking is a measure of website popularity. It ranks millions of websites in order of popularity, with the Alexa Rank of 1 being the most popular. ... Alexa ranking is calculated using a proprietary methodology that combines site traffic estimates and visitor involvement over the past three months.

AtharavD10
07-29-2019, 04:14 AM
Alexa rank is a measure of internet site recognition. It ranks millions of websites in order of recognition, with an Alexa Rank of one being the maximum famous. ... Alexa rank is calculated the usage of a proprietary methodology that combines a site's envisioned traffic and vacationer engagement over the past three months.

Amitkumar
07-30-2019, 09:47 AM
i want to know abt what is alexa ranking in SEO. plz tell me about i have doubt abt alexa ranking.

Alexa rank is a measure of website popularity