PDA

View Full Version : How to increase visits to our site

aflatt
05-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Hello friends,

I m working hard to increase visits to my site but not getting proper results . Help me out if you have any solution.

marc1
05-04-2012, 01:14 AM
My friend its just a matter of time, You cant build castle in one night. If you are trying to snatch traffic from Google and seo than wait. if you are generating traffic from SEM and social media marketing than its not difficult to get traffic but that will not a targeted traffic.

stormbrain
05-04-2012, 06:21 AM
Bookmarking
Forum posting
Directories submission
and link exchange
is best for increase traffic.

Raju
05-04-2012, 06:26 AM
For increasing the visitors on a website use the social bookmarking and classified sites.

GeraldNitram
05-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Tell your friends about your site. If they happen to like what they see there's a chance that they'll share it to others as well. Another way would be asking them kindly if they can spread the links to your site to their network. It pretty much sounds like the word-of-mouth advertisement that we're all familiar with, but you pretty much know that it still works its wonders.

Glow
05-04-2012, 07:57 AM
I strong believe that blog posting and link building service provided by Blogpostingservice.biz team will be the best solution for you.
They will definitely drive much traffic to your web sites. The blog works! More people come through the website and some of them become customers.

AllenSantiago
05-04-2012, 09:05 AM
There are many creative techniques to increase website traffic/visits such as SMO (social media optimization), forum posting, blog commenting and creation, RSS (really simple syndication) with post quality and meaningful content so that you will absolutely success to increase visits.

storminternet
05-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Article submission, blog commenting are too effective for increasing website traffic.

seomaartin
05-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Promotion your website on social networking websites (facebook, twitter & myspace) and increase the traffic on your websites.

WWICS (http://wwics.blogspot.in/) | WWICS Immigration Consultants (http://www.wwics.in/
) | WWICS Estates (http://www.wwicsestates.com/
)

ChrisDevlin
05-05-2012, 02:40 AM
Hello friends,

I m working hard to increase visits to my site but not getting proper results . Help me out if you have any solution.

You can increase your website visits in many ways, by targeting high search volume keywords and achieving top rankings for those keywords you can increase visits for your website, this visits will be permanent otherwise you need to go for PPC techniques for achieving High traffic for a particular period.

ChrisDevlin
05-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Hello friends,

You can increase your website visits in many ways, by targeting high search volume keywords and achieving top rankings for those keywords you can increase visits for your website, this visits will be permanent otherwise you need to go for PPC techniques for achieving High traffic for a particular period.

Openxcell Inc
05-05-2012, 02:46 AM
For increasing the visits to your site,you should perform Off page activities like forum posting,social bookmarking,social media marketing, directory submission etc. They are very important for increasing the traffics for your website.

rahulsamiflabs
05-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Try to apply as many white SEO techniques, write fresh content for your site, do quality link building.

Seo Copywriter
05-06-2012, 05:35 PM
To increase the visitor for the website we have need to submit forum posting and blog commenting is best ways.

JackITo
05-06-2012, 11:37 PM
There are many creative techniques to increase website traffic/visits such as SMO (social media optimization), forum posting, blog commenting and creation, RSS (really simple syndication) with post quality and meaningful content so that you will absolutely success to increase visits.

CS Cart Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/cs-cart-development.php)| Zen Cart Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/zencart-development.php) | Magento Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/magento-development.php)

schwa
05-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Article submission, forum posts, social media, there are many ways to increase visits, it dpends on how to proceed it.

riinfotech45
05-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Article submission, Forum posting, social bookmarking, classifieds submission, blog commenting are too effective for increasing website traffic.

john515
05-07-2012, 06:01 AM
To increase a traffic on your website, you should do the off page activities like social bookmarking, directory, article submission, blog commenting and forum posting. This all activities provides you with backlinks or inbound links to your site and help to get rank. You should keep continuing the off page activities.

blessy_smith
05-07-2012, 06:04 AM
Use of some social media sites like facebook, twitter and YouTube.

outsourcedata
05-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Hi

blog posting, press release submission, promote your website for social networking website than improve your visits

sabrinasai
05-08-2012, 04:23 AM
For increasing the visits,Do on page and off page activities for site. They are more useful for increasing the visits for site. Do Off page also like forum posting,blog commenting and posting,social bookmarking,directory submission etc. For increasing the visits SMO is best for site.

formprocessing
05-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi

You will tray blog posting and high page rank press release submission is best way for increase your website traffic.

justinthomsony
05-09-2012, 05:28 AM
Well, there are so many options are existing to enhance the visit to our site. SEO, PPC, Social media, SEM and Email marketing are most promising ways to drive most traffic to our site. But according to my experience, Social media has the strong presence to get huge visits to our site. It's truly promising and exceptional to get huge organic visits.

lindasofia
05-09-2012, 05:37 AM
If you want to increase visit to your site and you want targeted traffic than seo is the only way to increase traffic to your site. But if you don't want targeted visits than you can grab traffic through social media.

top1position
05-10-2012, 05:06 AM
My associate its just a problem of your time and effort, You cant create experience in one evening. If you are trying to pick up guests from The google and seo than wait. if you are guests technology from SEM and community marketing promotion than its not challenging to get guests but that will not a website guests.

webcreations
10-18-2012, 03:11 AM
Here are six methods that you can use to increase traffic to your website.
1. Optimize your existing site.order to get a good search engine ranking in queries related to your site, your web pages must be focused on your target keywords, and these keywords need to be placed strategically in the meta tags.
2. Add more content to your website: Many people don’t realize that each of the inner pages of any website functions like a mini website. If you add more pages with optimized content you will increase the chances of being found in search engines for a wide variety of search terms, and this will result in an increase in traffic.
3. Increase the number of inbound links to your site: You can increase the amount of inbound links by engaging in reciprocal links campaigns or by looking for directories where you can add your url, usually through a form on the site.
4. Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site. This method also works in a direct and an indirect way. publishers are hungry for good content and if you provide it, then you have a good chance of being published.
5. Don’t forget Offline Advertising: Most people still spend most of their time offline. Put your url in your print advertising, TV advertising, on your stationary and in your brochures, on your vehicles, in your shop window, on T-shirts and other apparel and any other place where it will be seen. When it comes to offline advertising, an easy-to- remember url is an advantage.
6. Try Pay Per Click Advertising: The most popular and probably most effective pay per click advertising program is Google’s Adwords. It only takes a few minutes to set up an Adwords account and you will get traffic immediately. But remember, your site has to be good enough to convert this traffic into orders if you want to recover the cost of the advertising.

alexasmith
10-18-2012, 03:45 AM
As we all knew that Social media marketing are the great way to generate huge visitor for your business website these days. SO participate with social networking site. like facebook and twitter.

flinwood
10-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Social media is the option to get high traffic.

adamscot
10-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Bookmarking
Forum posting
Directories submission
and link exchange
is best for increase traffic.

one thing you forget which is important for increase visitor to your site i.e classified posting...

Server Hosting
10-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Social bookmarking
Blog posting
article marketing

anbinal
10-19-2012, 02:19 AM
You can increase your visitors rate by SEO and PPC

paulpreston
10-19-2012, 08:39 AM
By using SMO social media optimization activities.

ahsanabrar
10-19-2012, 09:39 AM
I think there is one way to increase visitors on website use natural contents and authentic contents user must like it then you will increase traffic on your website.

govindsharan
10-19-2012, 12:34 PM
You can increase the visits of your website by doing social media optimization like as facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace, stumble upon etc..

richard branson
10-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Forum Posting and social bookmarking in do follow best seo technique to get backlinks & boost traffic on sites. There are several effective method of link building techniques. All are best for traffic generation.

adsystem
10-20-2012, 08:47 AM
There are number of techniques in SEO for increasing traffic on a website.Because traffic is the most important for a website.Social Bookmarking,Social media,slide sharing,video submission are some best techniques for getting organic traffic on a website.

87nitingarg
10-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Bookmarking
Forum posting
SMO
E-mail Marketing

webspekers
10-21-2012, 04:52 AM
Social media sharing will helps you the increase the website traffic. It has great techniques to improve the web traffic.