PDA

View Full Version : Is RSS Feed good for SEO?

martin_style
05-06-2012, 07:11 AM
The RSS feeds on my sites have allowed me to organize my articles and submit them to many places free for RSS feeds in addition to places such as Google and Ask. Updating it regularly, though time consuming, has provided me with more traffic and has helped my sites grow. In my opinion, if you are blogging or regularly writing articles for your site(s), RSS feed(s) is/are a must have.

notfake
05-06-2012, 08:48 AM
I agree with you dear,
Rss can help you a lot to get massive traffi.

georgem78
05-06-2012, 11:32 AM
RSS has many advantages, and few disadvantages in the realm of Web 2.0. Using RSS feeds saves time and effort, as well as create an effective marketing tool for businesses and individuals.

ChrisDevlin
05-07-2012, 03:39 AM
The RSS feeds on my sites have allowed me to organize my articles and submit them to many places free for RSS feeds in addition to places such as Google and Ask. Updating it regularly, though time consuming, has provided me with more traffic and has helped my sites grow. In my opinion, if you are blogging or regularly writing articles for your site(s), RSS feed(s) is/are a must have.

By submitting our RSS feed URL for our blog or website to RSS feed submission directories really helps to drive huge traffic from those sites. You can find lot of RSS feed submission sites for submission.

ChrisDevlin
05-07-2012, 03:40 AM

You can find lot of RSS feed submission sites in this Squidoo lens

http://www.squidoo.com/rss-feeds-directory

markdev
05-07-2012, 05:47 AM
Yes, RSS feed is good for SEO. Submitting RSS feed is important task in SEO.

blessy_smith
05-07-2012, 06:11 AM
The RSS feeds have allowed to organize articles and submit them to many places free for RSS feeds in addition to places such as Google.

theshail
05-07-2012, 06:18 AM
I have ever tried RSS Feed submission, seems I was one important way to get more backlinks.

jhonybravo222
05-08-2012, 07:13 AM
RSS feed helps in driving a huge volume of traffic.

sabrinasai
05-09-2012, 03:12 AM
To get huge traffic to your website RSS feeds are important

Harry Mark
05-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Yes i am totally agree with you RSS allows fast browsing for news and updates. With RSS it is possible to distribute up-to-date web content from one web site to thousands of other web sites around the world.

virtueinfo11
05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
if you are updating blog regularly, then RSS is always good, that can also improve website position on search engine.

davidweb09
07-29-2019, 02:00 PM
RSS feed submission help to drive repeated traffic on your website. https://sydneyconveyancingonline.com/