PDA

View Full Version : paid and organic search listings?

notfake
05-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Hello masters,

I want to know that What's the difference between paid and organic search listings?
Would you like to tell me about it?

Shane84
05-23-2012, 06:19 AM
Organic search is an unpaid natural rankings determined by search engine algorithm and can be optimized with various SEO practices. Whereas paid search allows you to pay to have your website displayed on the search engine results.

Gervaas
05-27-2012, 04:48 AM
The best is organic search listing, PPC is expensive since you have to subscribe to things like Adwords which charges per click and impression.

JerrickYeoh
05-28-2012, 12:55 AM
Paid is like Google Adwords which it also show in Search Engine .And you need to paid with pay per click , and the cost will depend how popular the keywords is and which page you would like to show at.
Organic Search is usually free which people did lot of SEO in order to get rank on top of search result and people will likely click on high rank URL due to more related and trustable.

huangmeng
05-28-2012, 04:13 AM
I want to know that What's the difference between paid and organic search listings also?

alen12345
05-28-2012, 04:36 AM
According to the Pew Internet & American life Project, 62% of searchers are unaware of the distinction between paid and unpaid results. 38 % of searchers are aware of a distinction between paid and unpaid results. So what are paid and unpaid search results?

Organic Search Listing or unpaid search results are websites that are listed in Search Engine page results for free usually found by search engine spiders or robots and then ranked based on the formula by the search engines.

Manov
05-30-2012, 12:38 AM
On other pages on this site we’ve stated that both organic search engine listings “SEO” and sponsored or paid search advertisements “PPC” drive targeted traffic to your website by leveraging a presence in the search engines. That said, they have some key differences to search engine listings as achieved by SEO vs. PPC:

where they are displayed
traffic potential
the cost of ranking
involvement with your site

jamsen
12-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Organic Search
The advantage of organic search marketing is that organic listings are more trusted by searchers than paid listings. Most searchers are savvy enough to realize that Google has a say in what shows up in their searches, and that paid listings are more about who has the deeper pocket.

Paid Search
The obvious disadvantage of paid search marketing is that you have to pay for it. Paid search marketing is also commonly referred to as pay per click (PPC) marketing. The rate you are charged per click varies upon your market and your preferred ranking. A company paying $0.30/click will likely not rank above a company paying $0.40/click (there are some exceptions but for simplicity sake, this holds true).

sahaya raj
04-27-2013, 06:50 AM
organic search listing is the slow process where as the paid search listing is rapid process to get more visitors to the site

dhruvpatel
04-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Difference between Organic and Paid search:
1. Organic listing is free. Paid search is you have to pay for every visitor.
2. Organic listing or ranking on google takes time and more effort. While in paid advertising takes only few hours to make campaign live.
3.Organic ranking gives you traffic for long time. Paid listing will stop giving traffic as soon as you stop advertisement.

saira
04-29-2013, 03:22 AM
Organic keywords are the exact match keywords and relevant keywords for the websites help in getting results for long term whereas paid means means doing PPC for the set of keywords they give result in short term but so no add any benefit to the site ranking.

blessy_smith
05-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Organic search engine listings are the main results users see when they do a Google search. The websites appearing in the organic listings appear because those sites are most relevant to the user’s keywords. Indeed, most of these sites appear in the top of the search engine results because the webmasters of these sites have used SEO tactics to ensure top rankings.

The paid (or “sponsored”) listings usually appear on the top, bottom and to the right of the regular organic listings. Usually these are pay per click (PPC) ads, which means the website owner only pays when someone clicks on his ad (as opposed to paying for impressions).

This isn’t an either/or game. Just because you do SEO doesn’t mean you can’t/shouldn’t use PPC and vice versa.

SEO is not free traffic, it takes time and/or money to get good organic rankings but in the long run it’s usually cheaper than PPC.

Priya321
05-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Paid Search:-
paid search is also called PPC, PPC incress my site traffic and incress my site PR when i am paying mony using Adwords Adsence compgain

Organic Search:-
organioc Search is also called Search engine optimization(SEO) it is used free use listing blog posting directory submisioin, bookmarking submission,

nicolesalvia01
08-06-2014, 03:32 AM
Hello, maybe your question about paid and organic search listings already answered by other members of this forum but I just want to share this link to all of you: http://www.myoptimind.com/love-hate-relationship-paid-search-sem-seo/ Its all about paid search and SEO at the same time. I hope you'll learn something from it.

customerdirect
08-06-2014, 07:01 AM
organic result also provide free visitors
ppc is also give paid result