PDA

View Full Version : Methods to follow for SEO Audit

axelbert851
05-07-2012, 12:56 AM
I have recently started a SEO business and as I do not have much knowledge about SEO audit,so I want some experts on how to perform SEO audit? I have no idea about SEO audit.What are the factors which to keep in mind during SEO audit? Is it same to do audit of an e-commerce website and other professional websites?Is there any specific method or step to maintain and get the goal?Please give any idea and advice and tell me about the methods to complete audit easily.Yours suggestions will be accepted gladly and highly valuable for me,Thanks from bottom of my heart.

jhonybravo222
05-08-2012, 07:23 AM
You have to prepare only a check list of the techniques you are involving in SEO strategies and follow the guidelines given by google

Labexpress
05-08-2012, 08:13 AM
You have to prepare only a check list of the techniques you are involving in SEO strategies and follow the guidelines given by google
well answer.A detail analyses of website ,fixes issues in website that will helps to shine you visibility with search results.

Brian-Alfaro
05-08-2012, 09:05 AM
well answer.A detail analyses of website ,fixes issues in website that will helps to shine you visibility with search results.
Thanks for share.

sabrinasai
05-09-2012, 03:16 AM
SEO Scorecard
Internal Linking
Action Items
Repetition

watson123
05-09-2012, 04:57 AM
Thanks for sharing the info

top1position
05-10-2012, 05:08 AM
You have to get prepared only a suggestions of the techniques you are such as in SEO techniques and adhere to the suggestions given by the google