PDA

View Full Version : What's the penguin update ??

Cole001
05-07-2012, 05:34 AM
What's the Google penguin update ????

markdev
05-07-2012, 06:13 AM
On 24th April 2012, Google launched Penguin update which was about Google search results and specially launch to punish the website owners or SEO people who are violating Google’s Guidelines, and busy with cloaking or keyword stuffing. Google Inc. also confirms that Penguin update is live now.

To check whether your traffic is hit, login to Analytic and reporting tools and look for search related traffic, compare with previous week and now, if you see there is a difference, you are probably hit by Penguin update. If there is no change, then relax.

Amy.Sarin
05-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Penguin update is the latest Google update affecting sites with a severe lack of natural links. They say it’s the same update (with some improvements) that Google first released by the name ‘Over-optimization update’ and then the Webspam update.

Here’s about it in detail
http://searchengineland.com/the-penguin-update-googles-webspam-algorithm-gets-official-name-119623

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2171174/Google-Penguin-Update-5-Types-of-Link-Issues-Harming-Some-Affected-Websites

anandtechendeav
05-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi Amy,
you shared the complete information about the Penguin update much appreciated.

pavankumar
05-07-2012, 08:39 AM
hi...

Penguin update is the latest Google update affecting sites with a severe lack of natural links.i hope you are agree with my answer.

watson123
05-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Penguin is an improve version of Panda Update to the Google algorithm which was released on the 24th of April 2012, with the mission to demolish those websites which are over-optimized with webspam techniques. To bring traffic to the website, a few sites use tactics that don’t give benefits to users, as they are taking a shortcut which makes their site rank higher then its expectation. According to Google Engineer Matt Cutts

incirclemedia
05-08-2012, 01:13 AM
I Suggest you can search over internet

bryanbell
05-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Google has made a new algorithm named Google penguin, Google has rolled out this Google penguin with the aim of penalizing spammer sites which has more spam links.

Raju
05-12-2012, 09:02 AM
What's the Google penguin update ????

i think now you get the knowledge about Google Penguin because lot of discussion is done on this.So always use the white hat SEO strategies.

Brian-Alfaro
05-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Penguin is latest update by Google to degrade the over-optimized websites from their search results (Google frequently updated to improve the Quality of results in their Search )..