PDA

View Full Version : How to recover from Penguin update?

markdev
05-07-2012, 06:17 AM
dear members, my most of keyword positions are dropped due to google penguin update. Kindly let me know, how do i get it back.?

Amy.Sarin
05-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Since the update discourages indulgence in spammy SEO practices, stick to white hat, legitimate SEO work. Avoid indulgence in keyword stuffing, link spamming (link trading) & linking the same anchor text to multiple sources. Include unique, informative content in your website and make the most of social media interactions.

anandtechendeav
05-07-2012, 08:38 AM
I think Penguin update is behind the over optimized sites and keyword stuffing sites so if you come under this kindly rectify your errors.

ChrisDevlin
05-08-2012, 02:53 AM
dear members, my most of keyword positions are dropped due to google penguin update. Kindly let me know, how do i get it back.?

The keyword ranking drop occurs due to low quality backlinks, it means links from directory, social bookmarking websites said to be low quality backlinks. So from on we need to concentrate by getting links from Guest Blogs, Reviews, sponsoring a event, participating in giveaways etc.

jessicagavin
05-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Google penguin is really very strict about key word density and duplication if you are engaged in this problem make sure to correct your errors to come back in Google ranking.

amitmax
05-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Analyse your website and try to find those over optimize techniques which you implement on your website.Fix,remove such those techniques or issues from your website and submit sitemap once again with hope the best for this time.

JohnRosatti
05-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Analyse your website and try to find those over optimize techniques which you implement on your website.Fix,remove such those techniques or issues from your website and submit sitemap once again with hope the best for this time.

Agree.Also analyse your backlinks and remove if you have placed on link farms or any irrelevant website.

seosoftechindia
05-08-2012, 04:01 AM
If you want to see ranking again then put quality content on the pages and remove the extra keywords density from the pages. if you hav emade lots of links on a single keyowrds then its also wrong to say over links, so make links on several keywords and remove extra links for a single keyword.

stevemack
05-08-2012, 05:01 AM
To regain the positions back, you need to verify every corner of your website like, No Duplicate Content
Irrelevant / Unnatural Links
Your IP Address etc..!
Also look into GTW for more information no how your site links.