PDA

View Full Version : back links

aflatt
05-09-2012, 07:55 AM
What kind of strategies do you normally implement for back links?

Amy.Sarin
05-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Writing content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is one...Here are some other techniques on my link building list:

- Submitting RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submitting website to popular social bookmarking sites
- Participating in trafficable social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for related, dofollow blogs to your niche.
- Creating link baits

You may use ‘Keyword Country’ to spy their link building strategies so as to craft your own rugged campaign.

ilmkidunya1
05-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Do some book marking, social media marketing, and article submission etc to get the back links

johnwilson639
05-10-2012, 04:03 AM
Do a off page optimization like bookmarking,blog comment,forum posting etc. to make a more backlinks.it will increase your sites visibility in a search engine results.

blessy_smith
05-10-2012, 05:09 AM
Make back link from website 2.0 , permalinks, keywords, SEO, quality topic, using anchor text , Blog Commenting, Directory submission , Social Bookmarking , Article Submission , Blog Posting , Press release,Link wheel,SMO.

ChrisDevlin
05-10-2012, 06:09 AM
You can get backlinks in many ways like directory, social bookmarking, forum, blog comments, article, wiki page creation, RSS feed submission, business listing and many. But we need to always go for quality backlinks for achieving the best results in search engines. Links from niche related guest blogging sites and from review sites fives quality and effective backlinks for our website.

theshail
05-10-2012, 06:20 AM
I generally do niche directory submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum commenting, article submission and link wheel creation. It does help to increase your ranking and getting quality backlinks.

GeraldNitram
05-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Others might not look at this as a link building technique, but I suggest that you build relationships and use that as your main goal. Consider the backlinks that you'll be able to make as a bonus for your efforts. If you build relationships, there's this chance that they'll link back to you, especially when you're sharing good content to them.

Raju
05-10-2012, 07:28 AM
I used the following strategies for getting back links :
1.Article submission
2.Forum posting
3.Blog Commenting
4.Directory Submission

thanks

AllenSantiago
05-10-2012, 09:11 AM
I generally used instant approval techniques to get back links such as forum posting, blog creation, social bookmarking and video creation.

virtueinfo11
05-10-2012, 09:21 AM
do follow quality back links, from forum posting, article marketing, blog commenting etc.

Brian-Alfaro
05-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Backlink is like a vote to your website from other web resources.There are number of techniques in SEO to fulfill task like Directory submission,forum posting,Article submission,Social marketing etc.

danish00
05-10-2012, 09:30 AM
For good backlinks, you should post your link on forum, social bookmarking and directory submission.this is good backlinks method.

watson123
05-11-2012, 02:04 AM
mostly I implement for backlink via:
a) social bookmarking
b) submit articles to directory

davidweb09
07-29-2019, 01:55 PM
Backlinks is main part of higher search engine rankings in Google, Bing & Yahoo search results. https://www.tuamazing.com/