PDA

View Full Version : The Effect of KW on Sales

johnhedberg3
05-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Right from the start, I have really felt that the whole matter of getting those right types of keywords in the right strategic places all over the web pages we have will do us good. The sales that we can really get on those web based sites that we run are dependent on the whole matter of how we are getting the attention of the clients that we are aiming for. I am quite lucky because even if I don’t have that expertise in the thing that we call as SEO, there is this online marketing firm that really offered their services ad actually made a difference in the sales of my site. Their writers are totally talented!

sabrinasai
05-10-2012, 03:49 AM
You could browse google for good keywords, google can provide you strong keywords

top1position
05-10-2012, 04:42 AM
You could browse the google for best search terms, the google can provide you strong search terms

jhonybravo222
05-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Yeah the whole game is based on Keywords. So, try to select the appropriate keyword for your business after the complete analysis and proceed the whole procedure strategically, it would fruitful to you. Make a proper plan and set your goal and according to that you opt different SEO strategies but be focused on white hat seo it will give you long lasting results, not only you got optimum level but also achieve higher revenue.

Delois
05-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Yeah selecting right geographical market with the right keywords is necessary to gain quality traffic which converts. Chasing the wrong keywords would prove your efforts worthless even if you would able to get plenty of keywords.