PDA

View Full Version : How to increase the page rank and viewers ?

links4u
05-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Greetings to all,

I am doing both on and off page seo for last six months to my site.
But there existing the same PR 0 and just 15 visitors per day.
Can anyone help me to increase PR and also number of visitors per day?
Thanking you

You are most welcomed here,

Peligino
05-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Well, taking into account your needs, can draw your attention to Blogpostingservice.biz.
They are perfect. My site was on the 5th page in Google search, and I decided to try their service.
Now my site is on 1st page. Well done by their team.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

sabrinasai
05-10-2012, 03:30 AM
First of all forget about PR, it has nothing to do with ranking on google nor gaining more traffic, plus PR will come naturally in time for most sites.

As for increasing the number of visitors to your site, you can do a number of things, some free and some paid:

A. Get ranked hire on google for keywords which people search (you will need to do research on the keywords to see which are right for your site).
B. Build links on relevant sites which will gain you both more traffic (hopefully) and better rankings (if your building quality links).
C. Advertising on other sites, stating the obvious, but this should bring you more visitors if your advertising on relevant sites where people will be interested in your site.
D. Paid listings on google.

There are other ways of gaining more traffic/visitors but those are the basic 4 IMO, and a good place for you to start.

top1position
05-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Well, considering your needs, can sketch your attention to Blogpostingservice.biz.
They are ideal. My website was on the 5th website in Look for, and I founded to try their support.
Now my website is on 1st website. Well done by their group.
They have top-notch client support, nearing concerns goes instantly and regularly.

webcreations
10-18-2012, 03:13 AM
Search engines use complex algorithms to determine which websites are displayed first in search results. Updating your site on a regular basis, creating sitemaps and getting quality backlinks are just a few ways to improve your search engine rankings. It is important to understand that there are several factors that may influence your page rank, including the relevancy of your site and the anchor text of inbound links.
To Incrase bing and yahoo rankings follow thrse step:
1 Optimize your website to be search-engine friendly.
2 Spread the word about your affiliate program by submitting it to affiliate program directories and contacting the owners of related websites.
3 Create a links page that will contain the links to other non competing websites in the same industry.
4 Post in forums.
5 Look into traffic exchanges.
6 Create something of value that people will pass around.
7 Write articles on the topic related to your website, and include a link to your site in your author biodata.
8 Use accurate keywords for your content.
9 Start an e-zine for your web site.
10 Advertise your site at free classified ad sites.

samualsmith45
10-18-2012, 04:19 AM
You can get increase the page rank and viewers traffic with effective link building techniques. There are several method of link building. They are given below -:

01. Forum Submission
02. Social bookmarking submission
03. Classified ads posting
04. Guest Posting
05. Blog Commenting
06. Blog Posting
07. Dir Submission
08. Yahoo answering
09. Unique Content Writing.
10. Strong Link Building.
11. Spreading Right Keyword.
12. Social Bookmarking.
13. Blog Writing and Submission.
14. Social networking.
15. Article submission
16. Press release submission.

edword84
10-19-2012, 12:20 AM
In my opinion For getting high rank, you have to use quality and fresh content. If your content is fresh and unique than Google definitely easily improve your site rank. For improving rank Quality backlinks are needed. More concentrate on your work and do it smart way.

sai krupa
10-19-2012, 06:36 AM
Having an idea regarding this was very reliable in making the website popular. To increase the page rank and the viewers we need to do SEO.

It has the On-page and the Off-page optimization technique which helps in order to get the growth in the PR for the website and also viewers visit to the website nothing but the traffic.