PDA

View Full Version : Article or Blog how are best.

ashish123
05-12-2012, 04:27 AM
article or blog , how is best for SEO (new role for Google).

vikramrandhawa
05-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Both are good if we use unique information there.

Raju
05-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Article or Blog are the best ways for getting the traffic or exposure for a website.Blog are used for giving the regular content update to your daily reader.It is the part of link wheel with the help of blog you can promote your main website also.while in Article we can focus on a current topic and put our targeted keywords in that content and enhanced our keywords ranking or traffic.Article should be unique or informative.

Brian-Alfaro
05-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Depends on the Content you are using within blogs and Articles.First As search engines are very found of unique content so use unique content in posts second use relevant post according the link you placed within article or blog so that you get maximum exposures of it.

watson123
05-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Article submission is among the most popular SEO techniques today that can be used to effectively promote your website or your business. In fact, article marketing can be the most reliable way to gain exposure for your business, provided you do it correctly.

kimberlymitchel
05-14-2012, 02:21 AM
Only 10 years? I started university about 9 years ago, and only did minimal programming before that. However, I'm still nowhere near where I would like to be in terms of knowing what I should about programmings. I'm not a bad programmer, but there is much more to learn.

Williamluke
05-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Article submission on authoritative sites is useful for your overall seo campaign.Try to do some social bookmarking for it....

marc1
05-14-2012, 02:42 AM
Both articles and blogs have their own significance. If you want to submit articles in article directories make sure that must be original and unique content.

JohnRosatti
05-14-2012, 03:02 AM
Both are good and helpful only if you are posting quality and unique content.

samsmith
05-14-2012, 03:06 AM
As per my opinion Both are best for keyword ranking & boost traffic on site.

jhonybravo222
05-14-2012, 03:35 AM
Both works great in achieving backlinks. In article writing you share the content that is specifically related to the targeted keywords that helps in generating link turndle. While blog is the great way to create awareness about your business and services by sharing information thats directly targeted your sites main page and helps in gaining backlinks for your site. But the shared content should be a quality, informative and unique.