PDA

View Full Version : How to get organic traffic?

tomjik
05-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Hello guys!
I'm completely newbie into the SEO world, I was wondering, what should I do to optimize my site?
I mean do I have to submit it somewhere or to build back links(and actually I have no idea how to do that)

Can someone help me, by providing me with some tips or links?

Any replay is highly appreciated!

cartocare
05-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Try to read this article, I saw this article when I want to learn on how to get organic traffic for my blog, maybe this article can help you too because it helps me a lot.

Here is the link
problogger.net/archives/2008/02/04/how-to-herd-organic-search-traffic-to-your-blog/

verasafe
05-13-2012, 09:52 PM
SEO is surely not an overnight process.. You really have to spend a little bit of your time and effort in order to accomplish it. But now with the Google penguin updates, SEO process has never been the same as before. The key thing is not to over-optimize your site. Link only with high authority sites, such as blogs and forums related in your niche and engage in social media. Hope that helps.

watson123
05-14-2012, 02:06 AM
1. Creating an AWESOME Headline, That is Eye-Catching to Readers!
2. Add images that will creatively illustrate to Readers the Main Points of Your Article's Content
3. Engage Readers with Social Media Interactions, like Facebook, Twitter, Google-Plus, Reddit and Other Buttons so that the Readers can help to promote and spread Your Awesome Content to their friends.

watson123
05-14-2012, 02:08 AM
1. Creating an AWESOME Headline, That is Eye-Catching to Readers!
2. Add images that will creatively illustrate to Readers the Main Points of Your Article's Content
3. Engage Readers with Social Media Interactions, like Facebook, Twitter, Google-Plus, Reddit and Other Buttons so that the Readers can help to promote and spread Your Awesome Content to their friends.

JohnRosatti
05-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Use all link building techniques specially one way link building techniques.You can learn on internet or if you haven't time then you can hire SEO experts company to handle seo work of your website.

jhonybravo222
05-14-2012, 05:27 AM
To get organic traffic you have to employ proper SEO techniques i.e. on-site and off-site optimization by following google webmaster rules.

genericpillshop
05-14-2012, 05:48 AM
twitter , facebook is the best way

foreignpharmacy
05-14-2012, 06:53 AM
twitter is the best site for traffic .

blessy_smith
05-14-2012, 06:54 AM
using link building techniques.

Vinaypathak
05-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Seo is the best option for getting the organic result.
Make activity like forum posting ,article submission, directory submission.
These are helpful to create quality backlinks.

akhilcswebtech
05-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi guys,
I know to get organic traffic,you need to make sure people find your site while searching for your product/service.proper on page optimization and good link building campaign can get you the traffic you need.

Cosmetic Surgery India (http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgeryindia.org/cosmetic-surgery-india.html) // kerala ayurveda packages (http://www.keralaayurvedaresorts.org/ayurvedic-therapies.html)

AllenSantiago
05-14-2012, 09:34 AM
You can use on page and off page activities such as content optimization, keyword research and various link building activities such as forum, blog, social bookmarking, RSS and so on and you can also use SMO (social media optimization) to get organic traffic.

annaqueen15
05-14-2012, 01:27 PM
When you say you spent a lot of money on SEO, what exactly did you spend the money on? You need to be careful you are not just wasting money.

Fresh content is definitely important, but without some backlinking you will not rank (apart from for those longtail keywords with very low search volumes). More than ever, link diversity is the key.

What keywords is your site optimized for? Did you do keyword analysis so you are sure you are trying to rank for keywords with a reasonable number of searches, but not serious competition? Proper keyword research is the bedrock of all SEO.

sabrinasai
05-15-2012, 04:45 AM
Find out what keywords people are searching for then obtain back links to your site using those keywords.

So if you want to rank high for Tea Cups then link to your site using that text.

You also need good quality content and a nicely coded website too.

Raju
05-15-2012, 06:18 AM
Use all link building techniques specially one way link building techniques.You can learn on internet or if you haven't time then you can hire SEO experts company to handle seo work of your website.

Well said by john one way link building is the most important and it is the best method for generating the long term results.I agree with john.

sslrenewals
05-15-2012, 06:22 AM
To get organic traffic, you should build quality and relevant backlinks for website.