PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way

tomjik
05-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Good day all,
I have a website and I am looking to increase traffic to my website.
Can any one tell me the best way that is free and really works? Also tell me how to do that.
Thanks

jack001
05-14-2012, 01:28 AM
I thing now a days social media one of the major source for getting more traffic.
facebook, twitter, linkedin sites are more famous for the social media.

Williamluke
05-14-2012, 02:32 AM
I agree with you jack,but you have required long list of following if you use only that media for traffic...

motorola4gatrix
05-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Forum posting is the best way to get targeted traffic.

marc1
05-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Seo ( search engine optimization) is the only good source to snatch targeted traffic from search engines.

JohnRosatti
05-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Promote your website through content promotion,social media websites,video sharing websites,question and answer sharing websites, forums & discussion boards etc .Use of all link building technique will help you to increase traffic on your website.

Raju
05-14-2012, 04:35 AM
From my point of view social bookmarking,classifieds sites,press release,video optimization,forum or discussion forum are some methods for getting the traffic on a website.

jhonybravo222
05-14-2012, 05:24 AM
First of all you have to clear about that through which technique you can get backlinks and which one generate direct or in direct traffic then set your SEO strategy and by following those points you can get the required result. For direct traffic you can choose social media, article, yahoo answers, classified ads and if you have budget then PPC is good for instant traffic. you can say for indirect traffic you can opt directory submission, social bookmarking that are essential for the indexation of your site and blog comments these efforts are also helpful in generating backlinks and enhance the visibility of your site by increasing its ranking in search engine that results in increase in sales volume.

genericpillshop
05-14-2012, 05:49 AM
twitter is the best way

GeraldNitram
05-14-2012, 06:21 AM
You should know where your target audience hangs out on the Internet. The best thing to do is to get along with the people in their online community and share something about you that might interest them. For short, build relationships with other people online.

blessy_smith
05-14-2012, 06:53 AM
I thinks start a process with social media sites.

theshail
05-14-2012, 07:18 AM
Social Media sites are great way to generate traffic but you need some followers there who love to share your content, unless you won't get any traffic. So try to get few followers first and then start sharing your content.

On the other hand you can work on SEO and try to rank your keywords on SERP, that's the best way to get more targeted traffic on your website.

synapsesite
05-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Do all the off-page activities and SMO. You will getiing traffic. :)

AllenSantiago
05-14-2012, 09:35 AM
There are many result-oriented activities to drive traffic such as
1) SEO
2) SMO
3) PPC
In SEO you can drive traffic with forum posting, creating a blog, video creation and so on whereas in SMO you can drive traffic with social networking websites and in PPC you can drive traffic through sponsored links.

dtpdesigns
05-15-2012, 02:34 AM
Hi

Blog posting
forum posting
article submission
press release submission is best way for increase your website traffic

sabrinasai
05-15-2012, 02:54 AM
Now a days through Social media also lot of ways to gain traffic to the website.

Ravisharma
06-08-2012, 03:20 AM
articles posting and blogposting pr is good way increse the traffics

andhrareporter
06-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Social Bookmarking,pres release and classifieds are the best way to generate the huge amount of traffic on a website.

paulcharles
06-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Social media is the best way to get more and more traffic create your profile in linkedin and facebook and try to connect more and more people and share your services and offers.also you can do submission in local business listing sites and you can do profile submission and classifieds to get better traffic.

john515
06-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Web traffic can be increase by doing off page activities like social bookmarking, directory, article submission, blog commenting and forum posting. This all activities provides you with backlinks or inbound links to your site and help to get rank.

davidcroft
06-11-2012, 06:42 AM
SEO provides traffic by organic ('natural') promotion and optimising all on-site traffic-generating factors.

baronfray
06-11-2012, 08:13 AM
First up all you need to learn the link building technique like Forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission. These will helpful to get a good quality of backlink. These backlink increases the website visitor and helpful to get rank over search engine website.