PDA

View Full Version : Web Host Plus - Breakthrough

Cruisecar
11-29-2006, 05:09 PM
I purchased a server from Web Host Plus, unknowing to me how terrible they are, and expecting the same service I received from managed.com.

4 days after purchasing my server, I had still not received the IP etc. So I contacted them, after waiting over a day for a response - I was told I would be upgraded to 1GB Ram, and the server would be ready tomorrow. Tomorrow came and went, and finally 2 days later I received a welcome email (after contacting them again). I logged into the server, SSH was working fine, but they had not installed CPanel correctly. The server then went down, I contacterd support, after no response a day later I contacted billing & sales, still no response.

I was forced to create a paypal buyer complaint - instantly within 20 minutes they'd refunded me! Obviously they didn't like the idea of being accused of fraud. But what absolutely shocked me was the emails I received from them after words. Below is the log including the message I last sent.

Lets try www.whplawsuit.com, or just a simple search in google - there's not one good review about you guys, hundreads of people with the same problem as me.

----- Original Message -----
To: oxide@oxidehost.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:29 PM
Subject: RE: [MB User] Tech Support Question

I’ve responded immediately on all your e-mails (tt were opened in a wrong place – you’ve opened TTs in BILLING SYSTEM and wanted techs to respond you - as I told before – something is wrong with you)

Other law suits ?

Moron…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:34 PM
To: John Goldenberg
Subject: Re: [MB User] Tech Support Question

That's very strange, your fast enough to respond now that your payment processor get involved. Shame you don't respond as fast to support emails - my server was online for 1 hour, and yes I did receive your welcome email.

Good luck in the other law suits against you :)

----- Original Message -----

To: Rob Cook

Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:28 PM

Subject: RE: [MB User] Tech Support Question

Are you an idiot or your e-mail is set-up for the kindergarten?

I personally sent you 4 times the welcome letter with all server’s info next day after you signed up and you complained to PayPal the server wasn’t delivered?

CANCELED, moron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:58 AM
To: billing
Cc: oxide@oxidehost.net
Subject: [MB User] Tech Support Question
Importance: High

Hi, I ordered my server 4 days ago, and was told it would be online at the latest tomorrow after contacting you. I have still not received my server?

Regarding the fact he sent the welcome email, it's excuse after escuse - they didn't send anything, my web host is extremely reliable, and I know for a fact my email address was/is working perfectly. He says I emailed there billing for a tech support question, I actually emailed support over 5 times - and my trouble ticket login they gave me didn't even work, even after I requested a new one.

I'd like to post this on here to make sure no-one else falls victim to them, and if you already have, and paid by paypal - get a buyer complaint on there ass (undelivered service or fraud!).

I've currently moved to www.galaxyvisions.com - I spoke to a live person, who helped get my server online immediately, i'm very happy with them so far.

Cruisecar
11-29-2006, 05:47 PM
I forgot to add, the reason he sent me the whole "Moron" email - it was because he just had to refund my payment.

1PlanHost (sales@1planhost.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

Message from Seller:
Pure BS
This is fraudulent transaction - customer never sent us ID proof
Please, refund

Now I think i'm one of the few people - if any(?) that actually got a refund.

Ahmad
12-25-2006, 04:56 AM
Good luck with your new host!

Cruisecar
12-25-2006, 05:39 AM
Thanks, GalaxyVisons are really great. Support tickets answered within minutes.

Bull
12-25-2006, 05:59 AM
Please share your experience with your new host here.

whatalier
02-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks, GalaxyVisons are really great. Support tickets answered within minutes.

HEy kids let me tell you a story. GalaxyVisons was started by to thieves that left Web Host Plus and stole customers and people, and hardware. Track them down (Ray and Ruben). Also go to Alexa and do a way back machine on GalaxyVisons you will see they used to be a glassware store. Also look at the content its copied from Web Host Plus. I personally never had a bad experience with whp but heard other people did.