PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Building Techniques

JackITo
05-16-2012, 12:15 AM
I found something very interesting today, its a free traffic builder for your website. As far as I can tell it is unique, original traffic, its a free membership site where you go to other peoples pages...some of them are interesting, and some arent. As we all know Google determines page rank by number of visitors as well as backlinks, this program is free to join, but I wouldn't expect to make any money from anyone if I were you. These people are just hitting your site, staying there long enough to get counted and moving to the next one...here's the link: some of these are paid, I would just sift through them until you find the free one's
Traffic Exchange

Meta tags has no more importance as was few years back. Still the description and robots meta tags are still worth using them

Question about keyword position

From last 4 months am doing work on my one keyword "online pharmacy" & my url is online pharmacy, pharmacy online and discount online pharmacy.
Right now it is showing my website in google.com 2nd page. I just want to confirm. Can you guys also see my website on same rank in google

How To Be More Likable

The number one reason people fail at networking and social media is because they’re not interesting enough. Are you one of those people that everybody dies to meet? If you’re not, this is how you can become that person.

Be Curious
There’s nothing more annoying than meeting someone who talks about themself for half an hour. Be genuinely interested in other people. Ask them about their work, their families and their lives. Don’t be afraid of asking personal questions. When I ask people about their feelings, first they are surprised but then they’re glad someone asked. This is because most of the time people love to share this kind of thing but they feel that nobody really seems to care enough.

Be a Connector
Showing up to events is OK, but if you want to take networking to the next level, put together your own events. Gather like-minded people together. This is such a rewarding thing to do! It could be lunch, a workshop or happy hour. And, always look for opportunities to connect people. If you know someone who needs a website and someone who builds websites, connect them. Be the person who knows everyone and can connect people who should be talking to each other.

Be Generous
When you meet someone new, don’t think about what you can sell them. Talk to them. Get to know them. Ask questions. Have a good time. Help them a lot, for free. You need to establish value first. You need to be someone other people want to spend time with.

safrine
05-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Glad to know that your website has been in top position due to your one month work.

watson123
05-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Thanks for sharing the nice information

sabrinasai
05-16-2012, 01:00 AM
Good techniques, thanks for the share.

Billwhite
05-16-2012, 02:45 AM
Social media optimization and good search engine ranking are the best way to generate traffic.